Author Topic: Delonte West...sad, sad story  (Read 4323 times)

Re: Delonte West...sad, sad story
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2016, 06:17:12 PM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
Boo freaking hoo!

Most of us have no natural talent or the acumen to earn us millions of dollars right off the bat and neither were we equipped with that genetic lottery to sail us through life with little to no problem.  He came into the world with all of that, having to do very little to nothing to get to where he got.  And he blew it.  He f'ing blew it!  Don't blame it on some brain disease.  He wouldn't have made it that far to begin with if that was the case. 

People like you are monsters.  Yea, I said it.  You advocate for people like these, in the name of some altruism, who has sailed through life all their lives, having to deal with little to no problem, when you have your average Joe who didn't didn't have the genetic lottery shaking cups for change on the street.  I've been homeless and have starved before and I don't remember having much before that.  I know that life.

No, I don't have sympathy for him.  People like you are apathetic to people who are really going to the roughs but would advocate on behalf of some celebrity. 

This thread disgust me.

There's something disgusting in this thread for sure, I doubt it's the thread itself though...