Author Topic: Jaylen Browns getting all the flack right now but just wait...  (Read 839 times)

Offline straightouttabahstun

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 39
  • That's turrible
This kids smart. He can definitely hear it all. The boos of him getting drafted, his drafting report (or the "cons" of his game), and now there's reports of how he has a very very small chance of winning RoY

I guarantee you, this is just gonna be bulletin board material for him and he's gonna do something awesome. He strikes me as someone who will be sneaky good. Even OG Isiah Thomas thinks he will be great. And yes, I trust his word because of how he predicted IT4's success.

Re: Jaylen Browns getting all the flack right now but just wait...
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 11:47:45 PM »

Offline max215

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 624
He's not really getting that much flak, though. Some people were angered immediately after the draft due to the lack of a trade, but if you look around the forums now, you'll see that feelings toward Jaylen are generally positive.
Isaiah, you were lightning in a bottle.

DKC Clippers

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 11:49:17 PM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842
This kids smart. He can definitely hear it all. The boos of him getting drafted, his drafting report (or the "cons" of his game), and now there's reports of how he has a very very small chance of winning RoY

I guarantee you, this is just gonna be bulletin board material for him and he's gonna do something awesome. He strikes me as someone who will be sneaky good. Even OG Isiah Thomas thinks he will be great. And yes, I trust his word because of how he predicted IT4's success.
http://www.sbnation.com/2015/5/5/8553115/isiah-thomas-new-york-liberty-knicks-raptors-pacers-cba-fiu
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 11:59:05 PM »

Offline mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 597

http://www.sbnation.com/2015/5/5/8553115/isiah-thomas-new-york-liberty-knicks-raptors-pacers-cba-fiu

He's good at drafting though.

Guys drafted under his management:

- Marcus Camby
- Tracy McGrady
- Trevor Ariza
- David Lee

He should never be allowed to manage a team, but he will be a good talent evaluator.

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2016, 12:02:17 AM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji

- Marcus Camby
- Tracy McGrady
- Trevor Ariza
- David Lee

He should never be allowed to manage a team, but he will be a good talent evaluator.

Didn't he draft Nate Robinson, as well?

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2016, 12:03:34 AM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji

OG?

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2016, 12:04:29 AM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842

- Marcus Camby
- Tracy McGrady
- Trevor Ariza
- David Lee

Didn't he draft Nate Robinson, as well?
It appears I stand corrected. I just assumed he was a terrible drafter.  TP
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.