Author Topic: Young, Hunter and CLI 2019 1st for Koufous  (Read 678 times)

Young, Hunter and CLI 2019 1st for Koufous
« on: June 27, 2016, 07:49:06 PM »

Offline mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 598
Sacramento have a glutton of bigs now and they may want another project shooter since they traded away one of their best shooting guys in Belinelli. Kings maybe looking to trade one of their bigs for a need. Not only we can consolidate roster spot with this move but will also provide us a decent rim protector. Koufous makes 7.7 m and still have 2 more years on his contract. He is still pretty young too at age 27.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 07:55:25 PM by mr. dee »

Re: Young, Hunter and MEM 2019 1st for Koufous
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 07:55:35 PM »

Offline BitterJim

• NGT
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1212
Sacramento have a glutton of bigs now and they may want another project shooter since they traded away one of their best shooting guys in Belinelli. Kings maybe looking to trade one of their bigs for a need. Not only we can consolidate roster spot with this move but will also provide us a decent rim protector. Koufous makes 7.7 m and still have 2 more years on his contract. He is still pretty young too at age 27.

That wouldn't be a bad deal to add depth if we get Durant/Horford, but I can't see the Kings wanting a project shooter.  More likely they want a PG
I'm bitter.

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 07:57:15 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
I've never understood the fascination with Koufos, but regarding James Young, can we just leave him at the summer league?  Vegas, Orlando, I don't care, just ditch him, lol ;D.

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 08:03:47 PM »

Offline BitterJim

• NGT
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1212
I've never understood the fascination with Koufos, but regarding James Young, can we just leave him at the summer league?  Vegas, Orlando, I don't care, just ditch him, lol ;D.

I feel like Smart or Brown would find their way back if you did that, but I can totally see James Young just accepting it and living the rest of his life there
I'm bitter.