Author Topic: League Pass - Summer League games  (Read 1027 times)

League Pass - Summer League games
« on: June 27, 2016, 04:03:48 PM »

Offline The One

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 203
In previous years, you could buy a $10 (I think) League pass and watch the Summer League games.

But I haven't seen any announcements for that this year...has anyone seen or heard anything about it?

Re: League Pass - Summer League games
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 04:13:27 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1833
I remember it being free for summer league. At least for me in NY, the last few years.

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 04:15:32 PM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
$10, wow let me know if it's that cheap, I wanna watch some Cs at work :D

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 04:29:04 PM »

Offline TA9

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 118
  • I Bleed Green
You can buy the "NBA TV subscription" for around 8 dollars, which allows you to see some of the summer league games. Last year, through the afore-mentioned subscription, they showed all of the games in Orlando and Utah, whereas they only showed some of the games in Las Vegas (given that there are so many teams playing). It's still good value for money (if you ask me), and I always use the NBA TV subscription when summer league comes around ;D

The different packages are listed here: http://watch.nba.com/packages?utm_source=nba&utm_medium=page&utm_content=nbamain&utm_campaign=summerleague2015
With the normal NBA League Pass you will be able to see all of the summer league games, but it will cost you a bit more (27 dollars) in comparison to the NBA TV subscription.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 04:35:12 PM by TA9 »
Jack of all trades, master of none.