Author Topic: If you're disappointed  (Read 1039 times)

If you're disappointed
« on: June 26, 2016, 09:14:39 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
with any/all of our selections on Thursday, lack of trades, or even with the negativity displayed on this site in the aftermath of it all (which I think is perfectly justifiable and understandable, but whatever), hopefully this 30 second video I made will, even if only temporarily, turn your frown upside down.

Originally, I had prepared it in case we were once again screwed by the draft lottery, but since the only thing worse than that is using the best pick we've had in close to 20 years on someone who doesn't know how to play basketball, lol ;D, now seems as good of a time as any to throw it up here.  Enjoy, my friends :).

https://youtu.be/ulXX7YhdgjQ

Re: If you're disappointed
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 09:04:23 AM »

Offline iadera

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 74
  • CroCeltics
I can say just this. Ainge was bluffing with the bunch of picks all the time and seems that everybody read it. All we can do now is to force some trades and FA-s to sign. With this roster we can only repeat the last year, nothing more than that.

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 10:56:38 AM »

Offline PaulP34

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 39
I told u guys not to expect any fireworks. Y'all let all that media hype u up when most of it was a bunch of crock. Now y'all upset because we didn't trade for Butler and we drafted Jaylen Brown. We are not getting Durant and the team is going to be pretty much the same team as last year.

We do have FA coming and I'm sure there will be a signing or two that will get us closer to the 2nd round of the playoffs.

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 11:03:08 AM »

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2932
I told u guys not to expect any fireworks. Y'all let all that media hype u up when most of it was a bunch of crock. Now y'all upset because we didn't trade for Butler and we drafted Jaylen Brown. We are not getting Durant and the team is going to be pretty much the same team as last year.

We do have FA coming and I'm sure there will be a signing or two that will get us closer to the 2nd round of the playoffs.

Honestly, as much as I would love Durant to sign here due purely to basketball reasons, I would love it just as much if you had to eat your words the entire time he was here with your absolute claims of there being "0%" chance of him coming to Boston. Oh, by the way, the C's are one of only six teams to meet with Durant, meaning, by definition, there is more than a 0% chance of him coming here...  ;)

You have no more insight into Durant's decision than any other poster on here.

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2016, 11:07:50 AM »

Offline LGC88

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 167

Honestly, as much as I would love Durant to sign here due purely to basketball reasons, I would love it just as much if you had to eat your words the entire time he was here with your absolute claims of there being "0%" chance of him coming to Boston. Oh, by the way, the C's are one of only six teams to meet with Durant, meaning, by definition, there is more than a 0% chance of him coming here...  ;)

You have no more insight into Durant's decision than any other poster on here.

TP

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2016, 03:14:59 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
Lol, you guys have completely missed the point of this thread.