Author Topic: If Boston didn't take Brown where do you think he would have gone?  (Read 29045 times)

Re: If Boston didn't take Brown where do you think he would have gone?
« Reply #135 on: September 08, 2016, 04:42:56 PM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1756
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
I think there is a clear reason brown was considered a tier above the other guys we are talking about. He has an NBA body while some of the guys a step down like bender and Murray really do not. I think Dunn was considered a lesser prospect because of his age. Sure glad we have him and didn't reach for Dunn.
That can't be right.  What you're saying is not reflected in the Tiers.  Both Chriss and Brown were called Tier 3 prospects.

On Chriss and Brown, the Tiers had the following to say:

This tier is typically reserved for players who are projected as NBA starters.

All five of these players are locks to go in the top 10. Chriss, especially, has star potential as well.

Of this group, Bender and Brown were the only players to receive Tier 4 votes.

This suggests that if anything, Chriss was a high Tier 3 while Brown was a low Tier 3.

When in doubt, consult the tiers.

Did you make that, LB? Very impressive. I appreciate your off-beat angle on arguments, but I have been really impressed with your effort behind some of your artwork lately...well done!

« Reply #136 on: September 08, 2016, 05:25:15 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
I think there is a clear reason brown was considered a tier above the other guys we are talking about. He has an NBA body while some of the guys a step down like bender and Murray really do not. I think Dunn was considered a lesser prospect because of his age. Sure glad we have him and didn't reach for Dunn.
That can't be right.  What you're saying is not reflected in the Tiers.  Both Chriss and Brown were called Tier 3 prospects.

On Chriss and Brown, the Tiers had the following to say:

This tier is typically reserved for players who are projected as NBA starters.

All five of these players are locks to go in the top 10. Chriss, especially, has star potential as well.

Of this group, Bender and Brown were the only players to receive Tier 4 votes.

This suggests that if anything, Chriss was a high Tier 3 while Brown was a low Tier 3.

When in doubt, consult the tiers.

Did you make that, LB? Very impressive. I appreciate your off-beat angle on arguments, but I have been really impressed with your effort behind some of your artwork lately...well done!
thats an actual photo I took of Chad ford coming down from the basketball heavens with his draft tiers.

« Reply #137 on: September 08, 2016, 09:16:49 PM »

Offline Granath

• NCE
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 567
I think he would have gone 1st overall if we didn't take him at #3.   8)

Jaylen Brown will be an All Star in the next 5 years.