Author Topic: Is it just me or did this draft bring a bunch of posters out of the woodwork?  (Read 8970 times)

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
What a whiney little post this is. You're so cute. You and all your posts. Tell me, can you take them with you when you die? Do they get you any closer to the front office? Any closer to a valid opinion? No? Yea, I didn't think so.

You don't know any more than anyone else here. Your opionons aren't any more valid. And honestly, trying to flex you post count to gain respect screams of a 15 year old boy demanding his parents respect. Grow up.

The Celtics will be fine. There were no clear cut better options then what happened. It's okay to be upset, you're entitiled to that. But that is where your entitlement ends.
If jealous posters could stop putting words in my mouth that would be great.

"Must have hit pretty close to the mark to get her all riled up like that eh kid?"

Offline Clench123

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 251
What a whiney little post this is. You're so cute. You and all your posts. Tell me, can you take them with you when you die? Do they get you any closer to the front office? Any closer to a valid opinion? No? Yea, I didn't think so.

You don't know any more than anyone else here. Your opionons aren't any more valid. And honestly, trying to flex you post count to gain respect screams of a 15 year old boy demanding his parents respect. Grow up.

The Celtics will be fine. There were no clear cut better options then what happened. It's okay to be upset, you're entitiled to that. But that is where your entitlement ends.

He has more credibility than you, thereby making his "opinion" more valid than yours.  That's that.

I always said when I left the Celtics, I could not go to heaven, because that would
 be a step down. I am pure 100 percent Celtic. I think if you slashed my wrists, my
 blood would’ve been green.  -  Bill "Greatest of All Time" Russell

Offline greenrunsdeep41

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 152

"Must have hit pretty close to the mark to get her all riled up like that eh kid?"

My friend. The words I put here are yours. And I can't say, really. I love reading these posts but when I read nonsense like this I feel the need to remind you- that you know nothing Jon snow.

Oh, go C's. Cheers to Danny being one of the top 3 GMs in the league. And to us having a future as bright as the sunrise.
2019 Historical Draft - Golden State

C - Bill Russell/Joel Embiid
PF - Giannis Antetokounmpo/Tommy Heinsohn
SF - Kevin Durant/Billy Cunningham
SG - Bruce Bowen/David Thompson
PG - Isiah Thomas/James Harden

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
Some of us actually put ourselves out there knowing the opinion will be unpopular with some. We don't lurk around and pretend to be something we aren't and then show up out of the blue to talk about how stupid people are.

By the way does anyone suppose Rick Pitino was here this week? Did anyone get a certain "The negativity in this town sucks and Bird isn't walking through that door" vibe? I kinda got that vibe.

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman

My friend. The words I put here are yours. And I can't say, really. I love reading these posts but when I read nonsense like this I feel the need to remind you- that you know nothing Jon snow.

Oh, go C's. Cheers to Danny being one of the top 3 GMs in the league. And to us having a future as bright as the sunrise.
Wait wait wait. I gotta stop you right there. Jon Snow knew all sorts of things and rose to commander at a younger age than anyone. The only reason he put up with that statement was that he was being held at spear point by a gorgeous red head. I will only too proudly accept the comparison between myself and Jon Snow, although I think he needs a haircut...but maybe not up there in the north.

Offline greenrunsdeep41

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 152
Some of us actually put ourselves out there knowing the opinion will be unpopular with some. We don't lurk around and pretend to be something we aren't and then show up out of the blue to talk about how stupid people are.

By the way does anyone suppose Rick Pitino was here this week? Did anyone get a certain "The negativity in this town sucks and Bird isn't walking through that door" vibe? I kinda got that vibe.

Thank you for explaining what literally saying anything to anyone is. Every time anyone opens their mouth they could be upsetting someone and you want to be rewarded for sharing an opinion on a forum made for sharing opinions? Ha..

And no, the feeling I'm getting is that "Danny didn't do what I wanted him to so now I'm going to take my ball and go home because I know more then anyone else does!"

2019 Historical Draft - Golden State

C - Bill Russell/Joel Embiid
PF - Giannis Antetokounmpo/Tommy Heinsohn
SF - Kevin Durant/Billy Cunningham
SG - Bruce Bowen/David Thompson
PG - Isiah Thomas/James Harden

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman

Thank you for explaining what literally saying anything to anyone is. Every time anyone opens their mouth they could be upsetting someone and you want to be rewarded for sharing an opinion on a forum made for sharing opinions? Ha..

And no, the feeling I'm getting is that "Danny didn't do what I wanted him to so now I'm going to take my ball and go home because I know more then anyone else does!"
And I never said that opinion isn't valid. But it is entirely invalid to state that Jon Snow knows nothing darn it all.

And I am not born of wedlock either, but I have nothing against those guys

Offline number_n9ne

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 126
I've been lurking since 2010, had an account since 2014, and have been posting from time to time since. Your 15,000 posts doesn't make you automatically more knowledgeable about anything, kid.
No no no. There are guys here that work for the Celtics or are in the camps of these draft picks that know way more about basketball than me and then show up right after draft night to tell us Ainge got an A+ or something, and I completely admit they know more about basketball than I do. I never said anything about a correlation between post count and knowledge.

LOL, yep you got it. It's a huuuuge conspiracy to raise the opinion of Jaylen Brown. It's actually just Wyc creating mass accounts to do damage control after he got boo'd. Hit the nail on the head! Awesome Contribution. It was Constructive and Valid.

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
I've been lurking since 2010, had an account since 2014, and have been posting from time to time since. Your 15,000 posts doesn't make you automatically more knowledgeable about anything, kid.
No no no. There are guys here that work for the Celtics or are in the camps of these draft picks that know way more about basketball than me and then show up right after draft night to tell us Ainge got an A+ or something, and I completely admit they know more about basketball than I do. I never said anything about a correlation between post count and knowledge.

LOL, yep you got it. It's a huuuuge conspiracy to raise the opinion of Jaylen Brown. It's actually just Wyc creating mass accounts to do damage control after he got boo'd. Hit the nail on the head! Awesome Contribution. It was Constructive and Valid.
Some people believe Wyc when he says they don't look at blogs or sports radio or mock drafts. And some of us think he's full of it.

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016

personally, I'm ashamed of my post count.  I could have written a handful of terrible novels instead. 

Offline freshinthehouse

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 156
The draft (or any other big event) always brings a lot of people out.  First there's a bunch of people criticizing whatever ainge does, and then there's a bunch of people defending him a day or two later.  I like to see the new blood, and hopefully some of the folks stick around and become regulars.  The ol' CB stew could always use some new ingredients.

Offline number_n9ne

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 126

Some people believe Wyc when he says they don't look at blogs or sports radio or mock drafts. And some of us think he's full of it.

I don't even know how to respond to this...

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish

TP eja.  I haven't seen you argue something so passionately since you defended the Star Wars prequels. 

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman

TP eja.  I haven't seen you argue something so passionately since you defended the Star Wars prequels.
It's really simple. Hypocrites talk about "valid" but this week if you were an apologist for Ainge things went fine. If you were like "What? Seriously? No way" then the Pitinos came out of the woodwork to attack you. I didn't attack a single poster. I defended myself and hit back and some people kinda can't handle that.

Also the aliens thing is hilarious. Gotta give a dog his due.

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish

It's really simple. Hypocrites talk about "valid" but this week if you were an apologist for Ainge things went fine. If you were like "What? Seriously? No way" then the Pitinos came out of the woodwork to attack you. I didn't attack a single poster. I defended myself and hit back and some people kinda can't handle that.

Also the aliens thing is hilarious. Gotta give a dog his due.
i still say phantom menace sucked.