Author Topic: Is it just me or did this draft bring a bunch of posters out of the woodwork?  (Read 8908 times)

Offline RedClaw33

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 14
While I have only been working for the front office of the C's since the draft I've been part of this community continuously for the last 6 or 7 years.  I recently purchased a new computer and lost the handle DraftSmart33 because I didn't have the password.  Like wise I have had other handles over the years but no worries I'm not embarrassed by small number of posts. 

2016 Draft Board #3 Pick

Bender>Brown>Dunn>Murray>Hield

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3765
  • Yup
What a whiney little post this is. You're so cute. You and all your posts. Tell me, can you take them with you when you die? Do they get you any closer to the front office? Any closer to a valid opinion? No? Yea, I didn't think so.

You don't know any more than anyone else here. Your opionons aren't any more valid. And honestly, trying to flex you post count to gain respect screams of a 15 year old boy demanding his parents respect. Grow up.

The Celtics will be fine. There were no clear cut better options then what happened. It's okay to be upset, you're entitiled to that. But that is where your entitlement ends.
If jealous posters could stop putting words in my mouth that would be great.

"Must have hit pretty close to the mark to get her all riled up like that eh kid?"

“I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.”
Yup

Offline Chief

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2450
Eja makes me laugh. Tp!

And, yes, I like the prequels too....Clone wars...Rebels...
Once you are labeled 'the best' you want to stay up there, and you can't do it by loafing around.

Larry Bird

Offline Clench123

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 251
Eja makes me laugh. Tp!

And, yes, I like the prequels too....Clone wars...Rebels...

I know right.  The guy is funny.  I really like reading his post.

I always said when I left the Celtics, I could not go to heaven, because that would
 be a step down. I am pure 100 percent Celtic. I think if you slashed my wrists, my
 blood would’ve been green.  -  Bill "Greatest of All Time" Russell