Author Topic: Nets targeting Sergio Rodriguez  (Read 722 times)

Nets targeting Sergio Rodriguez
« on: June 26, 2016, 11:13:19 AM »

Online hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2700

The Nets are reportedly going after 30 year old 'white chocolate' for his NBA return:

http://www.netsdaily.com/2016/6/25/12031962/are-nets-targeting-spains-sergio-rodriguez

I think they are desperate for a free agent point guard. He would be a poor man's Rondo, but with a much better attitude, especially for a team like the Nets.

Rondo would NOT mesh with the youth and the lack of talent on the Nets. He would get immediately frustrated and angry with them.

Re: Nets targeting Sergio Rodriguez
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 11:29:16 AM »

Offline CelticsFanFromNYC

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 137
All nets forums are completely dead.. This has to be byfar one of the roughest holes an NBA team can possibly be in

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2016, 11:36:23 AM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
All nets forums are completely dead.. This has to be byfar one of the roughest holes an NBA team can possibly be in
I know. Is life great or what?!  ;D
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2016, 11:41:47 AM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.

It's like they're living Philly's complete bottom-out, except for the, y'know, high draft picks  :)