Author Topic: We are going to love Jaylen Brown  (Read 9815 times)

Re: We are going to love Jaylen Brown
« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2016, 12:28:50 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
No need to buy shake and bake lol. He has some nifty moves. Some creative ways to get free and score. Harden eurostep down pat

Awesome D and block on the lengthier Ingram

« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2016, 01:07:33 PM »

Offline PaulP34

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 39
Jaylen Brown is the best thing to happen to the Celtics since the trade of Ray Allen and Kevin Garnett. This kid is the building block of the future. Next year we grab a Josh Jackson or a Harry Giles and then we got something brewing. We can then use players or picks to acquire much needed talent to fill the needs of our weaknesses.

Don't count out a trade for Demarcus Cousins if his situation turns south with his new coach. Come February deadline we may have yet another piece to the puzzle here in Boston

« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2016, 01:26:24 PM »

Offline The One

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 203
Yes, I will...can't understand others who hate his game already...before one NBA minute played.

What I like:
NBA body
Smart kid
Hard worker
Potential

I'll take that every time.

« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2016, 02:25:47 PM »

Offline RIPRED

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 63
Mark me down as being 100% all-in on Jaylen Brown. He has loads of potential at a position of need for this team. Solid pick IMO, but I guess we won't know for sure until a few years down the road.

« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2016, 02:38:18 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1833
https://youtu.be/m15dgNCFpR0

Look at that passing. From three years ago. He was projected as a guard back then, I guess?

It'd be great if he turned out to be Jimmy Butler 2.0 and we didn't have to give up even a future second rounder to get him.

Great find, Dino. TP!! Wow, he has a fantastic handle.  Scouting reports seem way off on this. Can ball.