Author Topic: The Very Best Jaylen Brown Highlight video  (Read 3874 times)

The Very Best Jaylen Brown Highlight video
« on: June 24, 2016, 04:17:09 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136
https://youtu.be/cDS2mSLuMxI

This video is something to get excited about! Let's get the ball to this kid in transition and let him fly far far away.

Re: The Very Best Jaylen Brown Highlight video
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 04:24:31 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Brown is a beast

When was the last time we had an athlete like brown that wi drive to the basket like that??

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 04:31:54 PM »

Offline DefenseWinsChamps

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 766
Love that he can drive going with both hands, finish off either foot and either hand with a dunk, spin drop step on drives, and eurostep already.

This guy is a dynamic driver. The jumpshot is still coming, but I like it better than Justice Winslow's. He shows some signs of step backs.

You know how Crowder, Smart, and Bradley all compete with each on defense? I think they will bring the best out of Brown defensively.

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2016, 04:48:45 PM »

Offline BlackCeltic

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 64
Brown is a beast

When was the last time we had an athlete like brown that wi drive to the basket like that??

Never ever, except maybe that one time we had Dominique Wilkins? lol. Celtics just arent supposed to be able to physically achieve these types of things. Well, its a new day!

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2016, 04:50:57 PM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
love the highlights! Exactly the very reason why I think we should draft him, an explosive wing that can drive

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2016, 04:51:38 PM »

Offline hodgy03038

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 440
  • Marcus Smart #1 Fan
I have to say that was a great highlight video.

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2016, 04:53:43 PM »

Offline max215

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 624

I have one guarantee for this year: Jaylen will produce some incredible highlights. He's a special athlete.
Isaiah, you were lightning in a bottle.

DKC Clippers

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2016, 04:55:25 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 238
I think he is going to make an impact right away.  I've heard critics saying he can't handle the ball or shoot but I'm seeing him doing all those things.  He is both mentally and physically ready for the nba as well which is going to lead to good things. All the guys we drafted are that.  High energy players who are both mature physically and mentally and aren't as limited as people say.

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2016, 04:57:48 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
Footwork off the dribble seems slow and deliberate when pulling up for a shot. I'm not sure he'll be able to get enough space this way. We'll see.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2016, 04:58:28 PM »

Offline BlackCeltic

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 64

Have you seen highlights of games Bill Walton has called. When Bill Walton gushes over you, you know you have game.

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2016, 05:00:43 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
Paul George and guys like that took some time refining their skillsets.  That's where he is going to take some time. I'm not sure he is even on that level.  But drive and mental ability can take you a long way.  He could end up a jrich type player but I see him as having more potential than that.

Marcus is the same way but still made an impact.  I think jaylen is even more explosive.

I think jaylen's ceiling is a guy like Leonard. He's that good. He's a faster, more athletic version of Kawii and more explosive.  Needs to refine his skillset.  Maybe not as big as Leonard.

He's going to be electric in transition.

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2016, 05:04:26 PM »

Offline bello_man09

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 249
  • "Celtic for life" REBUILD OR TANK
the way he switches hands is crazy when he finishes, I like this handles. We don't need him to handle the ball much..we got like 5 guards...When does summer league start.

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2016, 05:04:28 PM »

Offline Dchuck

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 72
Let me preface this by saying I hope Jaylen Brown makes me eat my words.  With that said, I was scared to watch the video because I did not want to see what I actually saw.  70% of the video was breakaway dunks.  Are u kidding me?  I didn't see much, if any, shot creation.  Handle seems a little suspect. 
https://youtu.be/cDS2mSLuMxI

This video is something to get excited about! Let's get the ball to this kid in transition and let him fly far far away.

Yea, his name was Kedrick Brown.

I hope, for all of us fans, he proves the naysayers wrong!

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2016, 05:07:52 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
He attacks the rim relentlessly both with the ball and off the ball.  He can also pull up.  Super athletic defender and very fast.  He's not a pg. Not sure how good  a passer he is b ut seems unselfish and smart enough to make the right pass.  He's a SF.

He's way more explosive than Crowder.

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2016, 05:12:17 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
Kedrick Brown was coming from JUCO was not mentally ready for the nba, and was in a bad situation with jim o'brien at the time and our stand in the corner shoot 3's mentality.  If you watch brown he attacks the rim off he dribble on the catch and from the top of the key.  Kedrick did not do this. He was a dunker and was completely gun shy everywhere else.

O'brien could have coached Kedrick to be more aggressive but he never did.  Jaylen already is that.

Kedrick did not handle the ball. He was a stand in the corner and shoot  3's and dunk it in transition on breakaways and on lobs. That was it with occasional defense mixed in due to his athleticism.

Gerald Green was the same thing. He was not mentally ready for the NBA. 

Ainge made a point of drafting players who are this time.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 05:18:45 PM by walker834 »