Author Topic: Rondo maybe to nets?  (Read 1796 times)

Re: Rondo maybe to nets?
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2016, 03:38:58 PM »

Offline SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 998
Lol Rondo trying to clean up PP34 and KG's mess as former Celtics.

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2016, 03:39:57 PM »

Offline dannyboy35

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 104
Rondo himself I don't fear but that like posted above, mediocre talent following and getting them out of the bottom of the cellar. Who wouldn't want them to be worst team in the nba?

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2016, 03:44:11 PM »

Offline apc

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 437
I don't see it. i like Rondo, but he has a bad rep at this point, i would not want him on a young team which i believe the Nets will be.

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2016, 03:56:56 PM »

Offline Ed Hollison

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 195
I love Rondo. And deep down he is a winner. Do you guys not remember “Playoff Rondo” when he was here? Sheesh.

With that said, this would be exactly the type of overpay that keeps the Nets bad. I mean, Rondo was just on a team with Demarcus Cousins and a few other solid role players that was one of the worst in the league. He’s not the guy to drag them out of the cellar.
"A thought of hatred must be destroyed by a more powerful thought of love."

http://fruittreeblog.com

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2016, 08:50:01 PM »

Offline celts10

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 25
Perk will be a free agent too right? Wonder if he'll become Lopez's backup if Rondo indeed goes to Brooklyn.

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2016, 08:53:33 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
Where ever he lands I wish him well and thank him for his time in BOS and the memories.

So many memories.

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2016, 09:23:32 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2929
Ugh. I'm not a Rondo-believer by any means, but he would of course come in and help them win a couple of games to put us in the same type of situation we were in with this draft.

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2016, 09:44:36 PM »

Offline Rhyso

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 37
I love Rondo. And deep down he is a winner. Do you guys not remember “Playoff Rondo” when he was here? Sheesh.

With that said, this would be exactly the type of overpay that keeps the Nets bad. I mean, Rondo was just on a team with Demarcus Cousins and a few other solid role players that was one of the worst in the league. He’s not the guy to drag them out of the cellar.

You know, I have to defend Rondo and Cousins a bit last season as I watched a lot of the games.

Aside from Rondo, Cousins and Gay, they basically had nobody else or any defensive players (and yes I am calling them that in comparison to the roster). Bellineli, Caspi and Collison are absolutely horrible defenders, Koufus was mediocre while Acey and WCS were probably the best role players on the team. Rondo was very good last season and Cousins was fantastic, I thought going foward they made a great combo with a defensive minded coach and more 2-way role players.

« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2016, 12:07:32 AM »

Offline RockinRyA

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 699
Rondo would improve them by a few wins. Could possibly be the difference between a #1 pick and a #3 pick.