Author Topic: Danny Ainge to be on WEEI at noon  (Read 12564 times)

Re: Danny Ainge to be on WEEI at noon
« Reply #90 on: June 24, 2016, 09:35:17 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
Also saying he will keep exploring the trade market, even before the start of FA. 'Back on it today'

Remind me again why I should attach any credibility to the above statement.

Back to handing out Tommy Points to the people who get it, and laughing at the Ainge apologists.

It's tough being right - about Danny Ainge's drafting ineptitude.
You don't believe Ainge was exploring the trade market last night?  Strange.
the ever unimpressed coach bo
still haven't heard any proof from him (or anyone taking his side) that he's ever been right about anything.  just seems to take it for granted.

now that the draft is over he wants dunn, but he wouldnt tell us that before.

He actually stated that at least a few times before the draft, but whatever ::).
idk about that. everytime he would bash danny for making the "wrong moves", i would ask him who he would prefer to have. i never got a response.
agreed.  never saw a pro-Dunn post before the draft.  always posts questioning who he wanted but no response.  would have comments on Bender being a mistake and Danny sucking at his job and Wyc sucking as an owner

Really, because I saw a few of them, but I'm not going to fight Coach Bo's war for him, so I'll let him take it from here.  Alternatively, you guys could do a search on the matter.

« Reply #91 on: June 24, 2016, 09:40:39 PM »

Offline CoachBo

• NCE
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 336
Don't bother.

They can make all the stuff up on here they want if it makes them feel better.

Anonymous dishonesty tells me all I need to know about their integrity and their credibility.

Coined the CelticsBlog term, "Euromistake."

« Reply #92 on: June 24, 2016, 09:45:54 PM »

Offline mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 597
I think we were an overachieving team with a great coach and a 5'8 inch all star in a very bad conference. Honestly, we are not much better maybe a little worse, talent wise, than some of the lotto teams.

Ditto

Tp my friend
Surprised at how the general feeling about this team seems to be so negative. We won 48 games, and were the youngest team in the entire playoffs. It's shocking to me that people feel this way after watching the team win so many games.

Maybe people don't place a high value on the level of defense we play, which is the driving factor behind us winning so many games. Maybe people just love big names, I wonder how many that feel that way think the Knicks will be better next year.

I can't wait for this team to embarrass that overrated Knicks team. NY won't go anywhere until they actually sign Durant which is more unlikely than signing here with us.

« Reply #93 on: June 24, 2016, 09:52:49 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji

« Reply #94 on: June 24, 2016, 09:58:00 PM »

Offline mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 597
Media leaking stuff about Ainge wanting Noel and this and that. Noel was enough, Danny.

Ainge has a problem--he aims too high. Same deal with Butler. Stars in his eyes.

Lower your aim, Danny. Get better.

Lower your expectations. Not all stars are developed overnight.

« Reply #95 on: June 25, 2016, 01:09:15 AM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 324
Don't bother.

They can make all the stuff up on here they want if it makes them feel better.

Anonymous dishonesty tells me all I need to know about their integrity and their credibility.

You never responded to me when I asked. I'm not making it up.

I do admit that I missed the instances where you advocated for Dunn.

BUT, that doesn't mean I wasn't justified in calling you out for not giving me a response.
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about