Author Topic: Jae crowder tweet  (Read 2167 times)

Jae crowder tweet
« on: June 22, 2016, 06:21:33 AM »

Offline crownontherocks

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 86
IM FOREVER GRATEFUL..! #BLESSED

https://mobile.twitter.com/CJC9BOSS?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Noticed his tweet, it could mean alot of things, but could be hes gateful for his time with the celtics

Re: Jae crowder tweet
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 06:42:33 AM »

Offline RLewis35

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 20
  • I drink and I know things
If you go through his last few months of tweets there are a bunch that are fairly similar.  Not saying it definitely 100 pct doesn't have anything to do w a potential trade, but as its not a unique tweet for him I wouldn't read much into it.

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 07:31:33 AM »

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2238
If either Crowder or IT are leaving, someone big is coming here.

Hard to see that.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 08:22:31 AM by csfansince60s »

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 07:58:21 AM »

Offline straightouttabahstun

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 39
  • That's turrible
While I love Jae and his work ethic and his hustle, all NBA players have a little bit of diva in them. This could be very much about something in his personal life that he's being vague about. Not all athletes do this, but it's been known to happen in the past. I wouldn't read too much into it. Well know by Thursday whether those tweets have anything to do with trades. Hell the only person that should be concerned about trades is Bradley, since he seems to be in all these rumors. But he's not into using social media. Good on him.

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2016, 08:21:38 AM »

Offline biggs

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 71
While I love Jae and his work ethic and his hustle, all NBA players have a little bit of diva in them. This could be very much about something in his personal life that he's being vague about. Not all athletes do this, but it's been known to happen in the past. I wouldn't read too much into it. Well know by Thursday whether those tweets have anything to do with trades. Hell the only person that should be concerned about trades is Bradley, since he seems to be in all these rumors. But he's not into using social media. Good on him.

Being grateful and feeling blessed equates to being a diva? Not following your logic
Truuuuuuuuuth!

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2016, 12:18:56 PM »

Offline straightouttabahstun

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 39
  • That's turrible

Being grateful and feeling blessed equates to being a diva? Not following your logic

I probably should have explained a little more. I meant that if something goes on in their own life, they feel the need to tweet about it even if it's out of context and no one except the person tweeting it gets it. So maybe not diva, but a casual social media user haha.

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2016, 12:37:02 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804

AB likes to update his fans like many other athletes, the only reason he got rid of his page on IG is because groupies were being disrespectful and he had to tell them he has a g/f and child and to stop messaging him. He was off for a while but he has an IG page again (never had a Twitter page), he put it up maybe a couple months ago (can't remember), it's averybradleycamps. Before he was placed on all defense he had a pic up sorta lobbying for it and put up the tweet from CJ about him being the best p defender to thank him.

He use to post on his old account a fair amount, just a quick update on things and a pic here and there. He even changed his account name to spiderman0 (something like that) in the past, going by your logic we could infer that he is a bit cocky.

Like someone said above Jae IG/tweets like that all the time, he always says how blessed he is that the Celtics gave him his opportunity to show his game. Doesn't mean this isn't a cryptic tweet but it's not even remotely unusual for Jae's accounts.

Also, EVERY Celts player is on social media, some don't tweet/IG during the season much if at all and some are very active. The rookies at various times stayed off/didnt post much during the season but have started to do it again after the season, not sure if they were told to stop or w/e but they did.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 12:58:19 PM by ImShakHeIsShaq »
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2016, 12:37:31 PM »

Offline sofutomygaha

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 343
If you go through his last few months of tweets there are a bunch that are fairly similar.  Not saying it definitely 100 pct doesn't have anything to do w a potential trade, but as its not a unique tweet for him I wouldn't read much into it.

Good point. Have a look at his history, guys. He tweets some variation on this every month or so.

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2016, 12:39:56 PM »

Offline cltc5

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 445
Thank you for all you've done Jae and IT.  Good luck

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2016, 12:41:24 PM »

Offline max215

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 624
This is just what Jae does on Twitter, and if it proves to be more, then I'm going to cry.
Isaiah, you were lightning in a bottle.

DKC Clippers

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2016, 12:46:16 PM »

Offline Boris Badenov

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 1065

I probably should have explained a little more. I meant that if something goes on in their own life, they feel the need to tweet about it even if it's out of context and no one except the person tweeting it gets it. So maybe not diva, but a casual social media user haha.

You need to read his history before you make assessments like this.

His are an unending string of upbeat messages about himself and people around him, work he does for the community and the team. This was is no different, and he's not required to stop tweeting because the draft is coming up.

He's doing nothing but sharing positivity. And no one HAS to follow what he says. The world would be a better place if more people handled social media like JC, IMO.