Author Topic: Idea: All eggs in Cousins/Wall basket  (Read 958 times)

Idea: All eggs in Cousins/Wall basket
« on: June 14, 2016, 10:29:18 PM »

Offline jay

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 50
Since they only make $15 mil each and they are locked up for a few years - why not go after them with everything available?

IT+Olynyk+Jerebko+16+ a future pick? + more?  Young?

Amir + Smart + 3+ 23 for Cousins? + more?  Rozier?

Still have Crowder and Bradley.  Plenty of cap room to try and get Barnes or Batum.

Even if the Nets 2018 pick is given up, would still have their 2017 which should be really good.

Re: Idea: All eggs in Cousins/Wall basket
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2016, 10:41:12 PM »

Offline Geo123

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 33
wall is the face of their franchise and isn't going anywhere.  I don't think Cousins is this summer either.

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2016, 10:45:36 PM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1763
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
Since they only make $15 mil each and they are locked up for a few years - why not go after them with everything available?

IT+Olynyk+Jerebko+16+ a future pick? + more?  Young?

Amir + Smart + 3+ 23 for Cousins? + more?  Rozier?

Still have Crowder and Bradley.  Plenty of cap room to try and get Barnes or Batum.

Even if the Nets 2018 pick is given up, would still have their 2017 which should be really good.

I'm pretty sure all of these would be gone in trades for both Wall and Cousins. The good news is we would have lots of money to spend and Durant / Horford would have to be pretty impressed with that duo. I suppose anything is possible.

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2016, 11:07:42 AM »

Offline Phil125

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 57
I wish Cousins wasn't a basket case or I'd love to see him in green.  I'm not sure even President Brad Stevens can handle him.

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2016, 11:15:23 AM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
I admit the amount of asset people on the home page are willing t give to get Butler ..is crazy.......ugh...... :-X

If your talking about ALL THAT .....if your emptying the team ......then do it for Cousins NOT Butler