Author Topic: Den/Bos/Cle trade idea  (Read 3299 times)

Re: Den/Bos/Cle trade idea
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2016, 07:03:30 PM »

Offline Geo123

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 33
Cleveland gets fleeced. They are going to demand at least AB instead of JJ in this deal.

I think Denver is the one getting fleeced and Cleveland is doing very well for itself.

Cleveland gets 2 backup PF's and another injury prone one and you think they're doing well?  Gallinari hasn't played in even 60 games in ANY YEAR since 09-10

Re: Den/Bos/Cle trade idea
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2016, 10:03:58 PM »

Offline loco_91

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 145
Cleveland gets fleeced. They are going to demand at least AB instead of JJ in this deal.

I think Denver is the one getting fleeced and Cleveland is doing very well for itself.

Cleveland gets 2 backup PF's and another injury prone one and you think they're doing well?  Gallinari hasn't played in even 60 games in ANY YEAR since 09-10

Right. This is insanely bad for Cleveland. Gallinari is nowhere near as good as Love, and he's on a one year deal whereas Love is locked up long term for well under the new max. Then what else does Cleveland get, a cheap rental on JJ and Amir? I do think Amir is worth something for 1yr/$12m, but he doesn't move the needle in this type of transaction.