Author Topic: Why should Durant leave OKC?  (Read 11228 times)

Re: Why should Durant leave OKC?
« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2016, 07:30:53 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
why should KD leave OKC? simple, cuz of Legal Seafoods of course!

http://nesn.com/2016/06/legal-sea-foods-helps-celtics-kevin-durant-pursuit-with-free-crab-legs-offer/

Idk, legal sea foods got really weird with their ads this year, trying to convince people to convert to a faith that I cannot remember right now as opposed to just focusing on saying 'if it isn't fresh, it isn't legal'.  If I'm Durant, I'd be wondering what else comes with these crab legs.  Would I have to become a missionary or something, lol?

Re: Why should Durant leave OKC?
« Reply #61 on: June 08, 2016, 07:32:04 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
  So why not give them Bradley for a first rounder next year, and maybe their second, as well?  He'd be perfect there and the guy deserves to be on a contender...
They could also possibly benefit from signing Evan Turner and have him run the show off the bench, but what would really make them an actual team, imo, is if they put Dakari Johnson in the starting lineup. 
1. Id say the primary reason we dont give them Avery Bradley for a pick in the late twenties would be that thats a horrible trade for us.
2. Your solution is Dakari Johnson. The second round pick who has yet to play a minute in the NBA.That is your solution...

1.  Not necessarily.
2.  Along with Bradley, yes, that is my solution ;D.