Author Topic: Report: Kevin Durant gave the Celtics list of players they need to sign  (Read 12940 times)

Offline PaulP34

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 39
http://larrybrownsports.com/basketball/kevin-durant-celtics-list-of-players/306483

I will believe it when I see it. I still say Boston has 0% chance of acquiring KD but then these reports keep coming up. Media sugar or is there any truth to this ?

All I wanna know is what players are on this supposed list.

Offline Quetzalcoatl

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 419
Is Butch Sterns a clown or is this plausible?  He has real media credentials and this is certainly in the realm of possibility.  I just have no idea who he is

Offline D Dub

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 251
If he's looking for a guy like Horford, he's better off just going to Atlanta.

I think Ainge is still after Cousins.   

If C's could trade for him, keep current backcourt -- KD might just come here.

Offline Smartacus

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 318
The big players are anyone's guess but at the very least I bet Perkins would be on the list. Durant apparently still looks to Perkins for guidance. 

Offline bdm860

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 4593
Over on Reddit, I see a couple of people speculating it's Paul George and Pau Gasol, with Durant and George really hitting it off when they played together on Team USA, and Durant having recruited Gasol hard to get him to OKC.

After 18 months with their Bigs, the Littles were: 46% less likely to use illegal drugs, 27% less likely to use alcohol, 52% less likely to skip school, 37% less likely to skip a class

Offline Lucky17

• DKC Commish
  • JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 2352
Over on Reddit, I see a couple of people speculating it's Paul George and Pau Gasol, with Durantt and George really hitting it off when they played together on Team USA, and Durant having recruited Gasol hard to get him to OKC.

Gasol is an easy get. Paul George, not so easy. I can't see our old buddy Bird doing Danny a solid there.
DKC League is now on reddit!: http://www.reddit.com/r/dkcleague

Offline Quetzalcoatl

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 419
Over on Reddit, I see a couple of people speculating it's Paul George and Pau Gasol, with Durant and George really hitting it off when they played together on Team USA, and Durant having recruited Gasol hard to get him to OKC.

George + Durant together would be bananas

Offline makaveli

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 320
  • The Truth
no way "he would give a list to the celtics" less than 10 hours after being eliminated, common people, you are better than that.
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
no way "he would give a list to the celtics" less than 10 hours after being eliminated, common people, you are better than that.

I think so too, unless his heart is already out of OKC...in that case do you think he "quit" on OKC?

Offline PaulP34

• Jaylen Brown
Guys, it states that his agent has sent memos to all team interested in Durant a list of players he would want to play with. I think the list is real but the chance of the Celtics acquiring That list + KD is not realistic. I will believe it when I see it.

Offline ssspence

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 403

i think maybe you're the one being naive. it could very well be that months ago 'someone close to' Durant told the Cs who he'd be interested in teaming up with.

in other words, "if you can make that happen, he's interested". because presumably, there's a player or two in there that Ainge can't just snap his fingers, and make appear in green.

not saying it happened. just saying it's not hard to imagine it happening.
Mike

(My name is not Mike)

Offline ssspence

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 403
Over on Reddit, I see a couple of people speculating it's Paul George and Pau Gasol, with Durantt and George really hitting it off when they played together on Team USA, and Durant having recruited Gasol hard to get him to OKC.

Gasol is an easy get. Paul George, not so easy. I can't see our old buddy Bird doing Danny a solid there.

Ugh, let's hope it's not George -- hard to imagine why the Pace Cars would wanna deal him.

I mean, if the Cs offered every Nets pick, the Mavs pick, the Memphis pick, Marcus Smart, Kelly Olynyk, and a bag of balls, would Bird consider it?
Mike

(My name is not Mike)

Offline PaulP34

• Jaylen Brown
Probably not. Bird would just try to sell Durant Paul George n sign him.

Offline Lucky17

• DKC Commish
  • JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 2352
Probably not. Bird would just try to sell Durant Paul George n sign him.

Interesting idea. Does Indiana have cap space (or the ability to clear its) to sign Pau and KD?
DKC League is now on reddit!: http://www.reddit.com/r/dkcleague