Author Topic: ok so , back to KD to Boston.....  (Read 5709 times)

Re: ok so , back to KD to Boston.....
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2016, 12:24:30 AM »

Offline loco_91

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 145
You think Durant goes seven against the Warriors with Isaiah thomas and Jae crowder as his teammates?
no. Probably beats them in 6.

Lulz
Golden state is due for injuries.  Who cares if they can take them out. 

Add KD, Okafor and horford to this team and it'll win 82 games and sweep the playoffs. Lol.  Durant needs to come east.

LarBrd33, the belligerent optimist. TP! I love it!

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2016, 02:44:41 AM »

Offline Greyman

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 211
What number shirt do you think he will have? I can get one made up before they hike up the price.

KD to Boston had to be back in the discussion though I don't believe we are a chance unless DA signs another 'star'.

How much difference would getting the number 1 pick have made?

« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2016, 02:52:02 AM »

Offline Rondo9

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 277
What number shirt do you think he will have? I can get one made up before they hike up the price.

KD to Boston had to be back in the discussion though I don't believe we are a chance unless DA signs another 'star'.

How much difference would getting the number 1 pick have made?

Not much, I don't think Durant wants to play with a 19 year old and I'm not sure what stars are available to trade.

« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2016, 02:52:23 AM »

Online 86MaxwellSmart

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 378
Glenn Ordway says The Celtics have met with Durant's people..and know who he would like to play with in Boston...Around the 12:15 minute mark:

http://media.weei.com/device/mobile/a/115400730/bradford-shuts-down-the-rumors-he-does-want-kevin-durant-in-boston-5-30-16.htm

Might be total BS...

But maybe Ainge needs to get more creative:
Pick#3/Amir/Bradley/Picks for Deandre Jordan

Sign Durant and Pau Gasol.

IT/Rozier
Smart/Free agent
Durant/Crowder
Gasol/K.O.
Jordan/Zeller
Larry Bird was Greater than you think.

« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2016, 02:57:49 AM »

Offline SparzWizard

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 987
Glenn Ordway says The Celtics have met with Durant's people..and know who he would like to play with in Boston...Around the 12:15 minute mark:

http://media.weei.com/device/mobile/a/115400730/bradford-shuts-down-the-rumors-he-does-want-kevin-durant-in-boston-5-30-16.htm

Might be total BS...

IT/Rozier
Smart/Free agent
Durant/Crowder
Gasol/K.O.
Jordan/Zeller

That's a lot for Jordan. Didn't we almost offer KG and some fillers for Jordan back then before it got blocked?

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2016, 02:58:37 AM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016

Might be total BS...

IT/Rozier
Smart/Free agent
Durant/Crowder
Gasol/K.O.
Jordan/Zeller
Regardless, he absolutely needs to take a meeting with Boston... and he can just tell them who he wants to play with during that meeting.

« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2016, 03:01:19 AM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
You think Durant goes seven against the Warriors with Isaiah thomas and Jae crowder as his teammates?
no. Probably beats them in 6.

Lulz
Golden state is due for injuries.  Who cares if they can take them out. 

Add KD, Okafor and horford to this team and it'll win 82 games and sweep the playoffs. Lol.  Durant needs to come east.
No, but seriously. This Boston team beat GSW and almost beat them again sans Durant and whoever else we get (Butler, Okafor, etc.) Its not at all far fetched to say the Celtics plus KD and that third star could beat Golden State.
Adding Durant and Horford to this 48 win Celtic team gets them to 78 wins.  I've done the math.

« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2016, 03:14:56 AM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2904

Might be total BS...

IT/Rozier
Smart/Free agent
Durant/Crowder
Gasol/K.O.
Jordan/Zeller
Regardless, he absolutely needs to take a meeting with Boston... and he can just tell them who he wants to play with during that meeting.

You know that kind of shady stuff happens all of the time in the sports world. No "official" meetings happen between a team and an agent, but you know that they certainly talk through back channels, people, etc.

« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2016, 10:55:04 AM »

Offline PaulP34

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 39
Its not happening. KD is staying in OKC if u seen the end of the game while KD was hugging and congratulating GS players u can see his lips saying good luck we will be back again next year. KD is going nowhere.