Poll

Who are you rooting for in the WCF game 7?

Thunder
9 (17.6%)
Warriors
42 (82.4%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Author Topic: GAME 7: who you got?  (Read 7532 times)

Re: GAME 7: who you got?
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2016, 12:15:35 AM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 998
I'm rooting for OKC.

But in all likelihood, GSW will blow the Thunder out in game 7.

Final score be like 118-93 Warriors lol.

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2016, 12:19:15 AM »

Offline Denis998

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 388
  • Rutgers '17
Spurs

« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2016, 08:32:28 AM »

Offline straightouttabahstun

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 39
  • That's turrible
This is going to be the best game in the entire postseason.

« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2016, 08:39:17 AM »

Offline bopna

• NGT
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 136
Warriors all the way...if only for that 0.8 chance of landing KD in freeagency. :laugh:

« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2016, 08:35:45 PM »

Offline Smitty77

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 269
Thunder. That team is just way too talented to lose 3 in a row. Also I think the thunder match up better with the cavs and I really don't want lebron to win.

Ironically, I think the EXACT opposite of this.  I just don't see how Golden State loses a game 7 in their building.  Their shooting is just too lethal, and they're as close to unstoppable as it gets in their gym.  I'll say this, if they want any chance Durant and Westbrook have to shoot better obviously....their shooting the last 2 games has been atrocious, it really shouldn't be all that surprising that they're blowing this.

And I actually think Golden State matches up better against the Cavs than the Thunder do.  Lebron has owned Durant throughout his career.
Agree .........I want OKC to susceed ......they have great physical talent........but no plan to close the deal ......too much hero ball.........even their coach doubts their ability to Finish the job

I think Warriors mental makeup ......gives them a slight edge over LeBron ....who has a history of falling apart when things go poorly for him.

Great point about the mental makeup.  The Warriors have already proven and are continuing to prove in this series that they're an incredibly mentally strong team.  When their backs have been against the wall, they've delivered.  Just look at tonight...in the biggest game of Durant and Westbrook's lives, combined they missed 38 shots including 1-13 from 3...meanwhile Curry and Thompson went 17-31 from 3

And in the 4th quarter, Curry and Thompson combined went 8-14 for 25 points and no turnovers.  On the flip side, Durant and Westbrook combined to go 3-14 for 12 points and 6 turnovers.  The superstars of OKC totally choked this game away and the two superstars for Golden State showed up when it mattered.

I think the reason that RW played so poorly is that he was PRESSING trying to make up for KD who was absolutely HORRIBLE in the 4th.  KD has ZERO baskets and 2 FT's.  Two freaking points.  At least Russell hit a couple of shots in the 4th and was taking the ball to the rack (unlike Charmin soft KD) and he had 8 points in the 4th.  8 points to 2.

Come on.  Tell the entire story please.  RW is an Alpha male that simply tried to do too much last night and KD is the anti-Alpha male, an Omega male.

Smitty77
Pretty much on point but the problem with RW is that he want's to do it by himself alone, he want all the flashlight and you don't/can't do it on this level wc finals. And I pretty sure he will never understand that. As a pg he has to involve his teammates, he can't be that selfish...

Durant was 10-31 last night, 3 TOs, and Westbrook was 10-27, 5 TOs. The numbers don't lie, they both sucked equally last night, a combined 20-58 from the field (34%).

On the other hand, Adams and Kanter were a combined 7-10 (70%) from the field, yet only got the ball when they caught airballs from their teammates in the 4th quarter last night. That is why this Thunder team won't win a championship. KD you can sort of excuse, he's a 6'9 SF who's job is to score, but Westbrook is your point guard, he should absolutely be held responsible for not giving the ball to Adams or Kanter down low at least a few times in the 4th to take advantage of their length over GS, and to , you know, open up the floor for himself and Durant???

Westbrook had ELEVEN assists to Durant's three.  Come on man!!!

Smitty77