Author Topic: Teams looking to hits the reset button  (Read 692 times)

Teams looking to hits the reset button
« on: May 28, 2016, 10:01:01 AM »

Offline Fireworks_Boom!

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 57
Dallas
Memphis
Brooklyn
Phoenix
Chicago

Of these teams, I see Dallas in a precarious position with no 1st round pick this year and an aging squad (Dirk, T. Chandler, D. Lee). Could we come together on a trade for Chandler Parsons?

Amir Johnson/2016 Pick 16/2017 BOS 1st Pick/James Young

Re: Teams looking to hits the reset button
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2016, 10:07:37 AM »

Offline Geo123

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 33
Dallas
Memphis
Brooklyn
Phoenix
Chicago

Of these teams, I see Dallas in a precarious position with no 1st round pick this year and an aging squad (Dirk, T. Chandler, D. Lee). Could we come together on a trade for Chandler Parsons?

Amir Johnson/2016 Pick 16/2017 BOS 1st Pick/James Young

Parsons has a player option and by most accounts is going to use it so he's not tradeable.

Also that's alot to give up for a guy you can't count on being on the court, I wouldn't fo it ...

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2016, 10:25:45 AM »

Offline acieEarl

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 47
I'd maybe throw in Sac, Houston, Indiana, Washington, and Denver as well These teams may be looking to reboot, by trading their top chips (Cousins, Harden, George).

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2016, 10:43:45 AM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1762
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
The 2017 Boston first pick is the pick swap with BKN - can you imagine if we gave that up in a package for Parsons? If you instead want to say the 2018 Boston pick, I suppose it is possible, but there are probably a lot of better options out there.

Also, like Geo said, Parsons' contract situation doesn't exactly scream awesome (even if he was tradable).