Author Topic: Brandon Ingram  (Read 911 times)

Brandon Ingram
« on: May 26, 2016, 01:13:49 AM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 238
I know I've been on the bender train and still am but  Ingram is the guy I think all of Celtic nation could agree on.  Not a bad situation if he slides.  I think he's much less polarizing than Simmons.  I would be pretty thrilled with Ingram.

I'd even consider swapping picks if that's what Celtics Nation really wants. 

philly just worked out Ingram and Maker.  I'd be pretty happy with that over a guy like Okafor.  If DA can  get us in position to draft both without giving up core players I say do it.

There are very situations where I'd consider trading the pick right now. That is one of them.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 01:19:09 AM by walker834 »

Re: Brandon Ingram
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 01:25:06 AM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
Our guards.  Isaiah, Bradley, Smart, Rozier and Crowder and Ingram with a mean shot blocker in the middle in Thon could be very good.  Keep Sully and KO.  Get rid of Zeller and maybe even Turner.  B asically make a choiice on Turner or Sully.  i don't know there.

Ingram and Thon would fit what we need I feel.

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 02:23:29 AM »

Offline crimson_stallion

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 875
I would prefer Simmons, and I'm not as high in Ingram as some people are - I feel like he could just as easily become Durant 2.0 or Batum 2.0 for the most part.

But there is no denying that the potential is there for him to become a franchise player, and given the chance to get a guy like that at a #3 spot you'd be a bit mad to not take it. 

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2016, 02:45:02 AM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
It's a tough choice at the top.  Danny has his work cut out for him with various trade rumors as well. Simmons, Ingram, Bender, Okafor, etc are all players to be excited about in some form.

I would not give up valuable assets to move regardless.  I think an argument can be made either way for any of these guys and it's really close.