Author Topic: CBS' Sam Vecenie's Mock (w/ C's trades)  (Read 3976 times)

Re: CBS' Sam Vecenie's Mock (w/ C's trades)
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2016, 09:56:26 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2933
Not a bad mock, although I, too, would like Maker. Also, I would hope to keep either 31 or 35 and trade 45 instead (I think that's reasonable).

On a totally unrelated note, I notice a lot of people with avatars in this thread. A couple of months ago(?) it seems that a lot of avatars disappeared (including mine). I have tried uploading a different picture from my computer and also using an image from a url, but it's not working. What's the secret?

You have to play with the size of the image, something like no bigger than 60x60. LarBrd33 is the one who figured it out and posted a thread on it. You should pm him and ask him about it.

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2016, 10:13:53 PM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1763
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
Not a bad mock, although I, too, would like Maker. Also, I would hope to keep either 31 or 35 and trade 45 instead (I think that's reasonable).

On a totally unrelated note, I notice a lot of people with avatars in this thread. A couple of months ago(?) it seems that a lot of avatars disappeared (including mine). I have tried uploading a different picture from my computer and also using an image from a url, but it's not working. What's the secret?

You have to play with the size of the image, something like no bigger than 60x60. LarBrd33 is the one who figured it out and posted a thread on it. You should pm him and ask him about it.

Tp - thanks for the info. I tried all the way down to 70x70. It's obviously not a huge deal, but it's kind-of fun to have something. I guess I missed the thread.

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2016, 10:24:57 PM »

Offline positivitize

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 614
  • Puns of steel

Can you link me the thread? I keep trying to upload and I get a "The attachments upload directory is not writable. Your attachment or avatar cannot be saved.
" at 60X53 pixels
My biases, in order of fervor:
Pro:
Smart, Brown, Hayward, Tatum, Kemba, Grant Williams, Sleepy Williams, Edwards!

Anti:
Kanter, Semi, Theis, Poierier

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2016, 10:26:57 PM »

Offline positivitize

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 614
  • Puns of steel
NVM. Think I found success!

TP!
My biases, in order of fervor:
Pro:
Smart, Brown, Hayward, Tatum, Kemba, Grant Williams, Sleepy Williams, Edwards!

Anti:
Kanter, Semi, Theis, Poierier

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2016, 03:24:54 AM »

Offline TheSundanceKid

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 199
And, this doozy: Ben McLemore straight up for PHI's #26 pick.
Give them our #23 and take Luwawu with #16. I'd prefer that

Edit: or Korkmaz if he stays in the draft