Author Topic: Is anyone else suspecting Simmon or Ingram actually slips to 3?  (Read 1031 times)

Offline straightouttabahstun

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 39
  • That's turrible
Bender hype is getting there. The Lakers seems VERY intrigued by him or Kris Dunn. Makes sense for positional needs too. Think we may be in for a surprise come draft night?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 01:10:01 PM by straightouttabahstun »

Re: Is anyone else suspecting Simmon or Ingram actually slips to 3?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 01:05:28 PM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842
Bender hype is getting there. The Lakers seems VERY intrigued by him or Kris Dunn. Makes sense for positional needs too. Think we may be in for a surprise in he draft?
The Bender/hield/Murray/trade the pick/Brown argument is going to rage for the next month and I would love for it to end with Ingram falling to us and taking him.

however, I dont see it happening.
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 01:11:52 PM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 915
I love all the back and forth, and participate quite a bit, but my suspicion is that 95% of what we hear now is either made up clickbait or GMs trying to position themselves or the market. I don't think many of them would let what they really think get out.

Mike

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 01:12:09 PM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
My suspicion is that the Dunn and Bender hype that's getting around is being put out there to keep people guessing and maybe increase trade offers for picks in the 3-5 range.

But it wouldn't entirely shock me if the Lakers make a move contrary to expectation and Ingram falls.

I really doubt Simmons falls.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2016, 01:15:35 PM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 324
I think it's more hype surrounding the picks in the 3-5 range. To up the value.
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2016, 01:16:34 PM »

Offline boscel33

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 166
I am beginning to think that.  I think there is a legit chance that Dunn goes 1 to Philly or they deal Okafor to the C's for 3 to get him.
"There's sharks and minnows in this world. If you don't know which you are, you ain't a shark."