Author Topic: amir johnson  (Read 547 times)

amir johnson
« on: May 06, 2016, 03:14:34 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
i can't grade amir visually,i tend to avoid watching him because his style is awkward
that off the shoulder shot is effective but far from classic
for a big guy he goes to the floor but there allways seems to be some hesitancy or is it just he is not fluid
there are times he looks brittle,i suffer from fallen arches and at one time a bone spur-so i know the morning pain as your feet hit the floor and the pronation and effect on muscles and joints
amir is a wizened pro but i have been unable to bond with his play
so it is very easy to think ,we need a more mobile younger shot blocker with amir on bench or let go and have zeller on bench on cheaper contract
zeller last year mid range had a superb shot -what happened
get to the gym,get stronger,get aggressive-
i am glad we have coaches with fan support but lee and amir was a disappointing free agency last off season-how we ever had such a good defence with sully/amir
please would someoneset me staight here-thanks
how did we miss on joe johnson

Re: amir johnson
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 04:53:11 AM »

Offline trickybilly

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 618
Just chill on Amir.Soooo much water needs to pass under the bridge before you turn your mind to him.

Basically draft night is June 23, then team option expires on July 1. 8 days of fireworks, hopefully.
There are about 100 things you can do with his contract, including picking up the option if nothing better surfaces.
"Gimme the ball, gimme the ball". Freddy Quimby, 1994.