Author Topic: Celtics draft workouts thread  (Read 62998 times)

Re: Celtics draft workouts thread
« Reply #195 on: June 22, 2016, 08:34:43 AM »

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 858
Hey guys. I finished the new doc which has the guys who stayed in the draft, as well as their ranks by Chad Ford. Here it is: https://goo.gl/5Ci35t it'll also be in my sig and I'll update the first post.

Special thanks to CFAN38 and Eddie20 too!

Man, that came out awesome! Fantastic job!

Multiple TP's!!!

« Reply #196 on: June 22, 2016, 02:34:35 PM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 324
Hey guys. I finished the new doc which has the guys who stayed in the draft, as well as their ranks by Chad Ford. Here it is: https://goo.gl/5Ci35t it'll also be in my sig and I'll update the first post.

Special thanks to CFAN38 and Eddie20 too!

Man, that came out awesome! Fantastic job!

Multiple TP's!!!

Thanks man, right back at ya!
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about

« Reply #197 on: June 20, 2017, 02:47:42 AM »

Offline tomrod

• Kyrie Irving
  • Tommy Points: 26
 ::)

« Reply #198 on: June 17, 2018, 10:43:56 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 484
As draft week commences, former Cincinnati star Jacob Evans will have workouts with The Boston Celtics and Golden State Warriors, League sources tell The Salt Lake Tribune. For Evans, it will be his second workout for both franchises.

« Reply #199 on: June 18, 2018, 08:47:27 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1599
  • bammokja
As draft week commences, former Cincinnati star Jacob Evans will have workouts with The Boston Celtics and Golden State Warriors, League sources tell The Salt Lake Tribune. For Evans, it will be his second workout for both franchises.
Right. And Bruce brown of Miami was invited back as well. Brown is supposedly a very good defender but was injured so his stock dropped some.

Both look interesting.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #200 on: June 18, 2018, 09:02:45 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1021

Boy was he way off on Bender!