Author Topic: Mike Scott  (Read 3922 times)

Re: Mike Scott
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2016, 01:53:08 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1833
Guy reminds me (both in his physical looks, tatts, and playing style) of Kenyon Martin, pre- bad knees.

Agree??

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2016, 02:27:14 PM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1762
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
You mean all-star #1 pick in the draft Kenyon Martin? He may not have quite lived up to expectations, but he was a MUCH better and more effective player than I think Scott can ever hope to be. Though, they both give off that 'thug' image.

I am actually not that perturbed about the drug thing, but it's weird how the NBA seems to just be pretending none of it ever happened. Counter that with the NFL's witch hunt on Brady for absolutely nothing and it seems a bit unfair if you are a Pats fan.

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2016, 03:37:57 PM »

Offline Smitty77

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 269
25 years in prison for drug possession? 

that's insane. 

our society would be a lot better off trying to treat folks like Scott with rehabilitation & counseling than punish them with jail time.  can anyone honestly say Nancy Reagan's war on drugs is working?

also, Smitty, this is like the 3rd or 4th time you've brought this to the board's attention which makes me curious where you stand on the FDA's lax approval policies for opiate based pain-med's that's resulted in a nation-wide heroin epidemic?

I am perhaps one of the biggest critics of the FDA!!  I have presented at three regional conferences and was the keynote at our state conference on the topic:  The Pharmacological Delusion:  What They Don't Want You to Know.  This was about the side effects of SSRI's and Ritalin like drugs and their hidden multiple side effects.  Every major school, college, military base, etc. shooter was on one or both of these type of meds.  I just presented at our regional Human Services' conference on The Missing Link:  Serotonin and Depression.  This was about the LIE that has been sold to us since the 1960's that low serotonin levels CAUSE depression.

I despise the FDA and agree that they are contributing to our heroin epidemic!!

Thanks for asking.

Smitty77

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2016, 06:17:17 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
This is what happens when you live in the era of "legalize it."

'It' is usually referring to marijuana, though. I don't see a huge 'ecstasy for all' movement.
What do you suppose the "stop snitching" thing is about?

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2016, 06:22:25 PM »

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2238
If Mike Scott is the reason we lose, we deserve to lose.

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2016, 07:18:23 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
Scott to me is outplaying sullingers (in general)

yeah, he's been rolling 

;)

Well played.  I'd wink but my pupils are too dilated and this carpet texture seems REALLY appealing.

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2016, 09:06:01 PM »

Offline bello_man09

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 247
  • "Celtic for life" REBUILD OR TANK
I m ready for the off season!! i guess the guys are too.

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2016, 09:55:43 PM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
You mean all-star #1 pick in the draft Kenyon Martin? He may not have quite lived up to expectations, but he was a MUCH better and more effective player than I think Scott can ever hope to be. Though, they both give off that 'thug' image.

I am actually not that perturbed about the drug thing, but it's weird how the NBA seems to just be pretending none of it ever happened. Counter that with the NFL's witch hunt on Brady for absolutely nothing and it seems a bit unfair if you are a Pats fan.

THATS who he reminds me of. TP I was trying to remember the name. I actually thought he was Kenyon Martin until they called out his name.