Author Topic: Is This Enough for Jimmy Butler?  (Read 4649 times)

Re: Is This Enough for Jimmy Butler?
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2016, 04:59:17 PM »

Offline notthebowler

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 27
a bit of a bump, but this topic came up on SoSH earlier today. it is only a notch above CROTOR level perhaps, but SoSH is usually pretty stern with each other on rumors and some of them do have connections with sports writers and the the celtics.

they are rediscussing the rumor about ainge targeting a player and the other team backing out. according to SoSH that player was NOT okafer, but was butler. see below.
_________

ElcaballitoMVP said: ↑
I had some inside info from a Boston sports reporter that matched up with what bowiac has posted and we PM'd to confirm stories. Butler was one of the targets and one I also expect to be revisited on draft day.

The lowball offer was reportedly for Love (saw that on RealGM). I didn't see that we lowballed an offer for Butler, although since a deal didn't get made maybe the Bulls thought so
The comment I remember was that Ainge's offer for Butler included no starters and no Brooklyn picks, and that the Bulls considered it a lowball offer.

#873Sprowl, Today at 11:57 AM

http://sonsofsamhorn.net/index.php?threads/celtics-draft-pick-watch-2016.11764/page-18

Okay, I have to know the context of the nickname used for DeMar DeRozan in post #857 of the linked thread.  A TP to anyone who can explain.

I was pretty sure Larbrd proved and other posters had confirmed beyond reasonable doubt it was for Okafor. Something like 20 pages of hard evidence.

I'm talking about the reference to DD as "Stripper T*ts".  And I think I may have just answered by own question when I used DeRozan's initials!  TP to me!