Author Topic: NBA Playoffs 2015-2016  (Read 171240 times)

Re: NBA Playoffs 2015-2016
« Reply #855 on: May 23, 2016, 11:04:38 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
Game five will be a good battle ......

Bron and his refs

« Reply #856 on: May 23, 2016, 11:17:23 PM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
Woooooo.

Started from the middle now they two games away from the Finals.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #857 on: May 23, 2016, 11:19:35 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2906
Lue has a very punchable face. He's way too arrogant for someone who hasn't even been through a full season as a head coach.

« Reply #858 on: May 23, 2016, 11:21:45 PM »

Offline Vox_Populi

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 346
James has been great, like usual, regardless, but it's amazing seeing how Toronto are defending him on pick and rolls. They are going three to four steps into the paint daring him to take jump shots he isn't too interested in taking.

Love has looked terrible.

« Reply #859 on: May 23, 2016, 11:24:15 PM »

Offline SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 990
The power of a number 2 seed.

Now just win two more and win the finals, Toronto!!

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #860 on: May 23, 2016, 11:40:19 PM »

Offline CelticSooner

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 866
  • GOT IT!!!
That was a good game. This series is actually something now.  :o

« Reply #861 on: May 24, 2016, 12:12:59 AM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
I guess Bron decided not to bring JR Smith to the presser today.

« Reply #862 on: May 24, 2016, 12:16:01 AM »

Offline GetLucky

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 349
Woooooo.

Started from the middle now they two games away from the Finals.

Is this a Drake allusion  ;)

« Reply #863 on: May 24, 2016, 03:19:03 AM »

Offline LilRip

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 391
Just read an article from Chris Mannix talking about how the NBA was right in not suspending Green. Basically, he says that it's better for the league that fans get to watch the two teams battle it out at full strength.

I honestly hate the decision. With the C's eliminated, I don't have a dog in this race; and as much as I hate seeing a team get handicapped, I hate biased decisions even more so. Even worse is that this incident comes off the heels of the Dahntay Jones incident, where he got suspended a game for doing pretty much what Green did!

I get it. Stars get calls. They get the benefit of the doubt. But this decision is dripping with so much bias that it's hard to stomach. At this point, if Green reaches the limit for techs, I wouldn't be surprised if the league rescinds one of his techs to keep letting him play.

- LilRip

« Reply #864 on: May 24, 2016, 03:57:12 AM »

Offline SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 990
Just read an article from Chris Mannix talking about how the NBA was right in not suspending Green. Basically, he says that it's better for the league that fans get to watch the two teams battle it out at full strength.

I honestly hate the decision. With the C's eliminated, I don't have a dog in this race; and as much as I hate seeing a team get handicapped, I hate biased decisions even more so. Even worse is that this incident comes off the heels of the Dahntay Jones incident, where he got suspended a game for doing pretty much what Green did!

I get it. Stars get calls. They get the benefit of the doubt. But this decision is dripping with so much bias that it's hard to stomach. At this point, if Green reaches the limit for techs, I wouldn't be surprised if the league rescinds one of his techs to keep letting him play.

If this was Avery Bradley or Amir Johnson kicking someone's groin, you can bet it's a 1-2 game suspension plus a few hundred thousand dollar fine.

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #865 on: May 24, 2016, 04:10:38 AM »

Offline LilRip

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 391

If this was Avery Bradley or Amir Johnson kicking someone's groin, you can bet it's a 1-2 game suspension plus a few hundred thousand dollar fine.

It's funny that Demarcus Cousins seems really bitter about it as well on Twitter. I guess he feels like he routinely gets the short end of the stick and then this happens.

- LilRip

« Reply #866 on: May 24, 2016, 04:22:06 AM »

Offline alley oop

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 30

It's funny that Demarcus Cousins seems really bitter about it as well on Twitter. I guess he feels like he routinely gets the short end of the stick and then this happens.

When he gets his team to the Conference Finals he can start to complain. He doesn't even get them to the playoffs.   

« Reply #867 on: May 24, 2016, 07:34:52 AM »

Offline CroCorvus

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 41
If somehow Toronto could steal game 5...

« Reply #868 on: May 24, 2016, 09:17:10 PM »

Offline straightouttabahstun

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 39
  • That's turrible
OKC is picking GSW's pockets!! They're so much fun to watch right now. So much intensity!

« Reply #869 on: May 24, 2016, 09:18:42 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
If somehow Toronto could steal game 5...

I would n' hold my breath on that  ;)