Author Topic: Timothe Luwawu  (Read 4849 times)

Re: Timothe Luwawu
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2016, 01:17:10 PM »

Offline boscel33

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 166
He could climb in my books.  I've been a big Jaylen Brown guy because of positional need at SF, this guy plays the SF position as well.

Here's a nice read by Mr. O'Connor:

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2016/5/5/11595430/timothe-luwawu-nba-draft-2016-sleeper-scouting-report
"There's sharks and minnows in this world. If you don't know which you are, you ain't a shark."

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2016, 02:07:13 PM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 915
He could climb in my books.  I've been a big Jaylen Brown guy because of positional need at SF, this guy plays the SF position as well.

Here's a nice read by Mr. O'Connor:

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2016/5/5/11595430/timothe-luwawu-nba-draft-2016-sleeper-scouting-report

He rocks the green and pink. I'm good with him for our Dallas pick.

Mike

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2016, 02:08:37 PM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
I like Luwawu, but he doesn't seem like the type of guy Danny usually drafts.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2016, 02:10:30 PM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 324

Yep. Danny never drafts international guys either. Which is why I'm kinda happy, because if it means we won't take bender either, I'm fine with it
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2016, 02:49:35 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2665
  • bammokja

Yep. Danny never drafts international guys either. Which is why I'm kinda happy, because if it means we won't take bender either, I'm fine with it
sigh. and the myth lives on. boris badenov did a very good analysis of the available international players available when ainge was drafting and found that there is no pattern discernible wherein ainge purposely avoids international players. he found that the internationals who were available were either not highly ranked or had legitimate questions about them.

PM boris and he can send it to you.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva