Author Topic: Who do you root for?? (Soccer/Football)  (Read 36684 times)

Re: Who do you root for?? (Soccer/Football)
« Reply #75 on: August 10, 2014, 10:59:37 AM »

Offline Hawkeye199

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 131
most of us are liverpool because of john henry.
zach lavine-jeremy lin-tyus jones
jeremy lamb-tyshen prince-Andre miller
will barton- beljina-
Kevin love-kevin garnet-payne
Karl anthoney Towns-JJ hickson

« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2014, 11:19:56 AM »

Offline BballTim

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 1123
most of us are liverpool because of john henry.

My son's been a Liverpool fan since Michael Owen started playing for them. Basically they're my adopted EPL team as I see most of their games and root for them in most cases.

Being a big Roma fan, having Liverpool/AS Roma exhibition games at Fenway twice in three years has been extremely cool. This local ownership is awesome.

« Reply #77 on: August 11, 2014, 06:51:12 AM »

Offline LatterDayCelticsfan

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 171
  • Community Text
Became a leeds united fan in the late 1990s. Then money problems came in during the noughties its been one farce of a season followed by another. Currently wallowing in the championship wondering if being sold to a shady Italian business man, with prior criminal convictions might actually be a turn for the better. 
Banner 18 please 😍

« Reply #78 on: August 11, 2014, 07:24:40 AM »

Offline AngryAndIrritable

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 29
Glasgow Celtic.

Portsmouth are my English team. The last few years have been awful but hopefully better things are around the corner...

« Reply #79 on: August 11, 2014, 07:27:50 AM »

Offline HomerSapien

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 43
Arsenal! I think they might be legit title contenders for the first time in a number of years in 2014-15 too.

« Reply #80 on: December 09, 2014, 07:34:04 AM »

Offline TheGreenBrit

• Jordan Walsh
  • Tommy Points: 3
I've said this in the other thread but I've been a Manchester United fan since the very late 80's and I have also followed my home town team of Hayes FC (Later to merge to become Hayes & Yeading United FC) for the past 20 years. They can usually be found somewhere between the Football Conference National league or as low as the Conference South league lol

« Reply #81 on: April 22, 2016, 06:24:32 PM »

Offline Greyman

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 211
Became a leeds united fan in the late 1990s. Then money problems came in during the noughties its been one farce of a season followed by another. Currently wallowing in the championship wondering if being sold to a shady Italian business man, with prior criminal convictions might actually be a turn for the better.

Marching On Together   Followed Leeds United since 1962 (year of my birth). Confident they can be back in the EPL before I die. TP to LatterDayCelticsfan