Author Topic: Trade Lebron for Blake  (Read 1076 times)

Trade Lebron for Blake
« on: March 14, 2016, 04:34:13 AM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136

Could Lebron opt out and then be Signed and traded to the Clipper's, if the Cavs are to lose Lebron that Blake is a decent return.

For Lebron that's a great way to try and win a couple more rings and make a push for Four rings and all time great status. If he wins two more that's 4 rings and 8 Finals appearances, that's impressive.

Chris Paul is hungry and looking for rings, he would respect Doc, and Paul would help him with the leadership role. If I were Lebron I would force my way there, cause He's not winning anything ever in Cleveland.

Re: Trade Lebron for Blake
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2016, 09:58:06 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136

Any takers on Lebron to the Clipper's, he would have a very good shot at a ring with Paul, Jordan and Reddick.

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 10:31:11 AM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1533
Cavs are a better team with James than the Clippers would be with James and without Griffin.
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2016, 10:38:05 AM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
Cavs are a better team with James than the Clippers would be with James and without Griffin.
agreed.  not seeing the desire for Cleveland to have 2 of their top 3 players playing the same position.

if you're cleveland, you'd have to notice that just having Blake and a top PG isn't enough to get it done.  Kyrie isn't Paul and Love isn't going to get your the return you need to add that 3rd stud player to go with your new top 2.