Author Topic: Any real possibility Rondo ends up in Cleveland next season?  (Read 2212 times)

Re: Any real possibility Rondo ends up in Cleveland next season?
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2016, 04:40:40 PM »

Online hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2666
  • bammokja
So, after seeing the recent reports regarding the lack of chemistry between LeBron and Kyrie Irving, it's got me thinking. What if the Cavs trade Irving in the summer and opening up a chance for Rondo to enter into the equation?

I know it's probably a bit of a stretch but it might just be a perfect opportunity for him. He's already familiar with coach Lue from his time with Doc. He'll finally get his chance to play with Love and join a contender after the failed experiment in Dallas and his time spent showing everyone that he's still a top talent out there in Sacramento.

Just throwing it out there but what do you guys think? Any chance you can envision it or am I off my rocker?  ;D
So like... if the Kings finally parted with Cousins and traded him for Kyrie... and then Rondo followed Cousins to Cleveland?   I guess it's plausible.
but only if one indulges in heavy drinking first.  ::)
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva