Author Topic: As a celtics fan how would you feel if this was our offseason?  (Read 2961 times)

Re: As a celtics fan how would you feel if this was our offseason?
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2016, 11:20:40 PM »

Offline chambers

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 943
  • Boston Celtics= Championships, nothing less.
I'd like Howard and Horford and if we could sign both of them  at $20 million deals x 2 years I'd be happy.
The way Sully is playing right now I'd also be fine with giving him a solid 2x$15 million offer.
The money that Sully gets isn't as big of an issue because his cap hold (the amount of salary that actually counts against the cap) is going to be like $8 million or something I believe-which means we could keep him very cheaply relative to the cap.

The guy I think we'll target is Jimmy Butler to be honest.
brooklyn pick lands #4 or #5 and we send them a treasure chest including Avery Bradley, future BRK pick, 16' BRK pick, Amir, Fallas pick, 2nd round picks.

Leaving us with

Horford
Sully
Crowder
Butler
IT

I believe Danny will go after Horford, Butler and Kevin Love and we can end up with two of them it will be a very succesful off season and look very good to Durantula.
"We are lucky we have a very patient GM that isn't willing to settle for being good and coming close. He wants to win a championship and we have the potential to get there still with our roster and assets."

quoting 'Greg B' on RealGM after 2017 trade deadline.
Read that last line again. One more time.

Re: As a celtics fan how would you feel if this was our offseason?
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2016, 11:51:52 PM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.
I'd like Howard and Horford and if we could sign both of them  at $20 million deals x 2 years I'd be happy.
The way Sully is playing right now I'd also be fine with giving him a solid 2x$15 million offer.
The money that Sully gets isn't as big of an issue because his cap hold (the amount of salary that actually counts against the cap) is going to be like $8 million or something I believe-which means we could keep him very cheaply relative to the cap.

The guy I think we'll target is Jimmy Butler to be honest.
brooklyn pick lands #4 or #5 and we send them a treasure chest including Avery Bradley, future BRK pick, 16' BRK pick, Amir, Fallas pick, 2nd round picks.

Leaving us with

Horford
Sully
Crowder
Butler
IT

I believe Danny will go after Horford, Butler and Kevin Love and we can end up with two of them it will be a very succesful off season and look very good to Durantula.

If we get a team of Butler, and Horford, I think Durant would definitely consider coming here.
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different