Author Topic: Delonte West - former NBA star, 32, who was seen wandering a Jack In The Box...  (Read 6726 times)

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1196
sounds like he might have gotten a hold of some synthetic weed ( which is legal in this country , but marijuana from nature isn't, can you imagine ? )

Chandler Jones ended up with no shirt or shoes last month when he took synthetic marijuana ....

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
Given his mental diagnosis, it would be wise for him to stay off the synthetic weed.

Offline GreenWarrior

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 228
wow, glad to see i'm not the only one who was a huge Delonte fan. and a lot of good stuff has been said and i'm pretty much just going to be repeating anything that's already been said. but I find it horrible that no one around this guy cares to help him. he seems like a likeable person who we also know has an illness - these are the people we should be helping. not the ones purposely looking for handouts and too lazy to help themselves.

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1756
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
That is a top 5 saddest Celtics related story I have ever seen. 

Delonte....we all believe in you. You can beat this thing.

I think the Delonte three-wheeled motorcycle / bag full of guns may also be up there, too...not good and hope this can lead to some kind of help.

I often get the sense that mental health care is often overlooked/undervalued in the world.

FIFY

FTFY

You mean you guys weren't for the deinstitutionalization efforts of the 70s (and thereabouts)?