Author Topic: Duke vs Louisville  (Read 2286 times)

Duke vs Louisville
« on: February 20, 2016, 02:12:32 PM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 324
Man Brandon Ingram looked bad today. Damion lee played well. And boy, Grayson Allen is looking like a real talent. Anyone think we could take him with our/mavs pick?
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about

Re: Duke vs Louisville
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2016, 02:24:35 PM »

Offline rondofan1255

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 527
Aside from Ingram, Allen's scrappy. I like him. Seems to struggle against size though.

If Onuaku from Louisville declares and stays in the draft, he would be cool as a second rounder. Defensive minded center, good passing and shot blocking, although not too tall at 6'10. Great rebounder and strong too. Post moves simple and not a liability on offense at least. Vocal defensive leader, and age of a typical college freshman despite being a sophomore. Not very athletic, but I think he could be like a Gorgui Dieng. High Bball IQ and works hard like Dieng.

I watch all of UofL's games, and he's the only one on that team that I'd like the C's to consider drafting. Not a fan of Lee's prospects at all. I haven't given up on Rozier. He's fearless. I liked him over Harrell who I'm not excited about, and am glad they took a chance on Terry.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 02:33:56 PM by rondofan1255 »

Re: Duke vs Louisville
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2016, 02:45:59 PM »

Offline chilidawg

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 261
I thought Dieng was a much better high post player than Onuaku has shown.  He could hit the elbow jumper consistently and was a good passer.  More mobile too if I remember correctly.

Allen is a great college player, but as you point out he struggles against size.  I don't think he's a mid first pick.  Man, he's a tough kid though.  Took that shot to the mouth and came right back out shooting.