Author Topic: Help Visualize Griffin in Green!  (Read 644 times)

Help Visualize Griffin in Green!
« on: February 18, 2016, 04:52:23 AM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136

Tp's to anyone that sits for one minute picturing Blake Griffin coming to Boston.
 Can you imagine how good we would be? It's too bad The Warrior's are like the greatest team ever because we would be going to the Finals real quick.

Kelly
 Blake Griffin
 Crowder
 Bradley
 Thomas

That just looks awesome. Come on Danny, pull one over on Doc Rivers!!

Re: Help Visualize Griffin in Green!
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, 05:07:27 AM »

Offline slightly biased bias fan

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 310

Tp's to anyone that sits for one minute picturing Blake Griffin coming to Boston.
 Can you imagine how good we would be? It's too bad The Warrior's are like the greatest team ever because we would be going to the Finals real quick.

Kelly
 Blake Griffin
 Crowder
 Bradley
 Thomas

Hate to burst your bubble but Griffin isn't coming to Boston come trade deadline day. The main asset we have is the 16 Brooklyn pick and its still a liquid commodity as Brooklyn could somehow pull a Houdini and get a top player and make a massive winning run or the could fluke a winning streak and come draft lottery the pick could fall. What I'm saying is the Clippers will only want that pick when they are 100% sure where it is and I'd say that goes for the rest of the league.

I also can't see Cousins being moved as it's already been said that the Kings have a new stadium to go to and they will not be able to fill it if they trade their franchise star for a pick.

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2016, 07:02:05 AM »

Offline iadera

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 74
  • CroCeltics

Kelly
 Blake Griffin
 Crowder
 Bradley
 Thomas

Hate to burst your bubble but Griffin isn't coming to Boston come trade deadline day. The main asset we have is the 16 Brooklyn pick and its still a liquid commodity as Brooklyn could somehow pull a Houdini and get a top player and make a massive winning run or the could fluke a winning streak and come draft lottery the pick could fall. What I'm saying is the Clippers will only want that pick when they are 100% sure where it is and I'd say that goes for the rest of the league.

I also can't see Cousins being moved as it's already been said that the Kings have a new stadium to go to and they will not be able to fill it if they trade their franchise star for a pick.

But they will if they make Gasol trade.

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2016, 07:24:09 AM »

Offline A Future of Stevens

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 486
Dude Griffin would be the perfect PF superstar for us. He keeps getting better, he's really athletic, has added a mid range game, and he is a great passer. If he could become semi competent from 3 (I can see this happening based on his growth curve) He would be the perfect star for stevens system.

I just worry we wouldn't have the proper defensive center to put next to him. We could always tell kelly to add like 30 pounds of muscle and just be a kendrick Perkins who could shoot and pass (and ya know play basketball instead of intimidation ball)
#JKJB