Author Topic: Marcus Smart World vs USA IN GAME  (Read 6736 times)

Re: Marcus Smart World vs USA IN GAME
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2016, 10:09:05 PM »

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2933
Sorry but Smart really sucked in the first half.

You're starting to reach troll status now.. It's kind of funny actually that you're really trying to criticize Smart off of a game like this lol
If you want to take an obvious observation and twist it like that then maybe you are getting offended because you know it's true.

Or maybe you're just beating your old dead horse of criticizing Smart every chance that you get. It's just hilarious to me that you're critiquing a player like Smart for being "passive" in what amounts to be a junior All-Star game. Just shows where your motivations are.

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2016, 10:19:17 PM »

Offline KeepRondo

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 215
Sorry but Smart really sucked in the first half.

You're starting to reach troll status now.. It's kind of funny actually that you're really trying to criticize Smart off of a game like this lol
If you want to take an obvious observation and twist it like that then maybe you are getting offended because you know it's true.

Or maybe you're just beating your old dead horse of criticizing Smart every chance that you get. It's just hilarious to me that you're critiquing a player like Smart for being "passive" in what amounts to be a junior All-Star game. Just shows where your motivations are.
Why the personal attacks? I think you should step off man. I have no motivations other than being disappointed.

So yeah sorry man. I'm not here wasting my night to make a post to irk you. That's on you buddy.

« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2016, 10:26:12 PM »

Offline RockinRyA

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 699
How many of these guys helped a team make the playoffs or are helping a team make the playoffs this year?

I know Marcus is 2 for 2

Powell

Capella
So are you saying that Towns, Wiggins, Mudiay wouldn't be helping us right now?

Really not sure. Probably the first two, not sure about Mudiay helping this team.

Really speaking about Lavine, Clarkson...
Dont know how you can think Mudiay or Levine wouldn't help us.

More than smart? God no. Towns yes, wiggins to an extent bec were not so deep in the wings.

« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2016, 10:29:10 PM »

Offline Vox_Populi

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 346

« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2016, 10:31:29 PM »

Offline greenrunsdeep41

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 152
How many of these guys helped a team make the playoffs or are helping a team make the playoffs this year?

I know Marcus is 2 for 2

Powell

Capella

Really not sure. Probably the first two, not sure about Mudiay helping this team.

More than smart? God no. Towns yes, wiggins to an extent bec were not so deep in the wings.

Please do explain how two players that are not efficient and dont play defense would help us win games right now? Who exactly would either of those players play ahead of?
2019 Historical Draft - Golden State

C - Bill Russell/Joel Embiid
PF - Giannis Antetokounmpo/Tommy Heinsohn
SF - Kevin Durant/Billy Cunningham
SG - Bruce Bowen/David Thompson
PG - Isiah Thomas/James Harden

« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2016, 10:33:28 PM »

Offline chambers

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 943
  • Boston Celtics= Championships, nothing less.
It's hard for Smart here because this is just all fast breaks and high flying, he can't even practice running the pick and roll because as soon as he passes it to someone they chuck it or throw an alley oop.

Does anyone else hate Jordan Clarkson? This guy hasn't done anything to change my opinion that he's got a Kobe Bryant level of selfishness without the Kobe level ability/earned right to do so.
"We are lucky we have a very patient GM that isn't willing to settle for being good and coming close. He wants to win a championship and we have the potential to get there still with our roster and assets."

quoting 'Greg B' on RealGM after 2017 trade deadline.
Read that last line again. One more time.

« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2016, 10:37:12 PM »

Offline RockinRyA

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 699

I know Marcus is 2 for 2

Powell

Capella

Please do explain how two players that are not efficient and dont play defense would help us win games right now? Who exactly would either of those players play ahead of?
exactly

« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2016, 10:39:23 PM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 324
It's hard for Smart here because this is just all fast breaks and high flying, he can't even practice running the pick and roll because as soon as he passes it to someone they chuck it or throw an alley oop.

Does anyone else hate Jordan Clarkson? This guy hasn't done anything to change my opinion that he's got a Kobe Bryant level of selfishness without the Kobe level ability/earned right to do so.

Yep. Hate him a lot. As I said earlier, does nothing but score. Good numbers on a bad team.
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about

« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2016, 10:51:16 PM »

Offline KeepRondo

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
Smart shot 1-8, 3 points, in a game where both teams scored 150 and played no D.

Thought he would do better than this.

« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2016, 10:52:40 PM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker
Smart shot 1-8, 3 points, in a game where both teams scored 150 and played no D.

Chill. He never had the ball. It's not his kind of game. Selfish asses like Clarkson were playing.
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2016, 10:54:35 PM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker
Oh gosh. That last second shot by Clarkson. Smh. What a selfish loser.

« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2016, 10:54:45 PM »

Offline KeepRondo

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo

I know Marcus is 2 for 2

Powell

Capella

Mudiay is a talent that you play. He would be just fine on our team.

« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2016, 10:55:38 PM »

Offline KeepRondo

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo

Chill. He never had the ball. It's not his kind of game. Selfish asses like Clarkson were playing.
how did he never have the ball if he missed 8 shots?

You wanted him to shoot another 8?

« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2016, 11:02:03 PM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker

how did he never have the ball if he missed 8 shots?

You wanted him to shoot another 8?

Did you watch the game? Did you see guys like Clarkson and LaVine just dribbling and dribbling around? Not everyone can be a team player. Anyone can score when they take 20 shots. And regarding smart, 5 were 3's. Catch and shoot.

« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2016, 11:02:14 PM »

Offline esel1000

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 587
What a stupid game... And of course Lavine was the MVP in a showboat game with no d the ballhog with the most points gets it lol