Author Topic: Tobias Harris or Jae Crowder  (Read 2609 times)

Re: Tobias Harris or Jae Crowder
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2016, 02:58:22 AM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842
Anyone??, can tell me the difference between Bradley and Buddy Hield, will be appreciated, thanks!!
Hes a little bigger, a far better ball handler.
TP I think Celtics should use their pick and Dallas' to get this guy, I think he could be better than AB.

Keep in mind that he's a 22 year old senior.  His rookie year he will be the same age as Bradley was when was scoring 15 ppg, shooting nearly 40% from 3, and playing better defense than Hield is probably capable of.  I'm not saying he won't be better, but their games are much different and Hield's age needs to be taken into account considering the level of play.
tp so you're telling me he's just like Alando Tucker and Andre Emett, big scoring guys in their senior season, but too old to keep the pace in the NBA, now I respect more AB. Thanks for your input.
I'm not sure how important age is any more

Butler Crowder KO Hood Draymond Green steps and klay all came into the NBA at advanced ages and all have looked like steals.

I'd need to study up more on heild but the age doesn't necessarily mean he won't improve tremendously in this league. Especially if his work ethic is as good as advertised.

I'd certainly be more willing to trade AB if we could snatch Heild with the mavs pick
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

Re: Tobias Harris or Jae Crowder
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2016, 01:29:44 PM »

Offline CelticSince83

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 42
Anyone??, can tell me the difference between Bradley and Buddy Hield, will be appreciated, thanks!!
Hes a little bigger, a far better ball handler.
TP I think Celtics should use their pick and Dallas' to get this guy, I think he could be better than AB.

Keep in mind that he's a 22 year old senior.  His rookie year he will be the same age as Bradley was when was scoring 15 ppg, shooting nearly 40% from 3, and playing better defense than Hield is probably capable of.  I'm not saying he won't be better, but their games are much different and Hield's age needs to be taken into account considering the level of play.
tp so you're telling me he's just like Alando Tucker and Andre Emett, big scoring guys in their senior season, but too old to keep the pace in the NBA, now I respect more AB. Thanks for your input.
I'm not sure how important age is any more

Butler Crowder KO Hood Draymond Green steps and klay all came into the NBA at advanced ages and all have looked like steals.

I'd need to study up more on heild but the age doesn't necessarily mean he won't improve tremendously in this league. Especially if his work ethic is as good as advertised.

I'd certainly be more willing to trade AB if we could snatch Heild with the mavs pick

He's also actually only like 3 months older than Kris Dunn who people are enamored with, but whose age is never mentioned.