13-15
7 (36.8%)
16-18
7 (36.8%)
19+
3 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: February 19, 2016, 03:07:06 PM

Author Topic: Could Dallas pick become top 10ish?  (Read 3968 times)

Re: Could Dallas pick become top 10ish?
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2016, 02:42:28 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
by the way, you can track it weekly here

http://forums.celticsblog.com/index.php?topic=82039.0

Not to take away from all of slamtheking's hard wok and dedication keeping that list updated, but I find myself going to www.tankathon.com probaly 3-4 times a week to check our outlook (that is when it's not All-Star break and there's actually games going on).  It's a pretty easy look to see where all of Boston's picks stand at the moment.
to be honest, I'm not going to update the standings more than once per week so a 3-4 time a week addiction may be best served elsewhere.    although, they don't provide my Celtic-centric and pithy commentary  8)

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2016, 02:43:39 PM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 907

Not to take away from all of slamtheking's hard work and dedication keeping that list updated, but I find myself going to www.tankathon.com probaly 3-4 times a week to check our outlook (that is when it's not All-Star break and there's actually games going on).  It's a pretty easy look to see where all of Boston's picks stand at the moment.

I use them both. They're definitely not mutually exclusive (and I know you aren't saying that they are). I like the focus on just our picks from StK and Tankathon's take on who will get drafted where (although Ivan Robb at #5? Interesting.).

Mike

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2016, 02:48:36 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach

Not to take away from all of slamtheking's hard work and dedication keeping that list updated, but I find myself going to www.tankathon.com probaly 3-4 times a week to check our outlook (that is when it's not All-Star break and there's actually games going on).  It's a pretty easy look to see where all of Boston's picks stand at the moment.

I use them both. They're definitely not mutually exclusive (and I know you aren't saying that they are). I like the focus on just our picks from StK and Tankathon's take on who will get drafted where (although Ivan Robb at #5? Interesting.).

Mike
also not happy with having to play tankathon's sim 25 times before the C's get the top pick while seeing them slide to #6  6 times before that.   >:(

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2016, 02:52:24 PM »

Offline Boris Badenov

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 1065

Mike
also not happy with having to play tankathon's sim 25 times before the C's get the top pick while seeing them slide to #6  6 times before that.   >:(

I just got the 1st pick three times in a row. BOOM!

If you're reading this Danny, I am clearly your guy for the draft room....

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2016, 03:11:54 PM »

Offline mgent

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1962
Added poll.
Philly:

Anderson Varejao    Tiago Splitter    Matt Bonner
David West    Kenyon Martin    Brad Miller
Andre Iguodala    Josh Childress    Marquis Daniels
Dwyane Wade    Leandro Barbosa
Kirk Hinrich    Toney Douglas   + the legendary Kevin McHale

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2016, 03:29:59 PM »

Offline ssspence

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 403
has anyone compared remaining SOS vs. other western teams?
Mike

(My name is not Mike)

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2016, 03:35:04 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach

Mike

I just got the 1st pick three times in a row. BOOM!

If you're reading this Danny, I am clearly your guy for the draft room....
I like your results a lot better than mine!!

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2016, 05:13:45 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja

Mike
i just ran the simulation a minute ago. celtics go the top pick. i stopped playing.  ;D
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva