Author Topic: Woj: Rockets have started contacting teams about trading Howard  (Read 5135 times)

Re: Woj: Rockets have started contacting teams about trading Howard
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2016, 05:16:57 PM »

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1604
  • What a Pub Should Be
Would you include the Nets picks if we can land both Howard and Horford? It would be a heck of a gamble, because they may both walk, but we could realistically go for Banner 18 this season

No chance.

No way.  There's a chance both could walk after this year then the C's would be screwed.  It would set the organization back years.

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2016, 05:20:19 PM »

Offline sahara

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 84
IŽd rather have Horford, but this is so great. There are 2 comparable (talent wise, different skills) players available in the same spot we have the biggest need.

« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2016, 05:43:35 PM »

Offline acieEarl

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 47
I'd go with Horford over Howard but they are pretty comparable. Horford's 29, Howard is 30 but with more miles on his legs. Both are sort of injury prone.

Tell me if I'm wrong but Horford's contract is restricted, meaning we would be able to match any offer and or do a sign and trade?

Keep all the Nets picks.

« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2016, 05:44:32 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
Tell me if I'm wrong but Horford's contract is restricted, meaning we would be able to match any offer and or do a sign and trade?
You're wrong.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2016, 07:30:26 PM »

Offline mctyson

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 372
Would you trade for Howard if it was the same package Mannix mentioned for Horford?

(let's say Horford is no longer available)

Would not trade for either, because both are Free Agents and you can sign either in the offseason.