Author Topic: Jerebko’s foul on CP3  (Read 539 times)

Jerebko’s foul on CP3
« on: February 11, 2016, 09:31:00 AM »

Offline apc

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 437
I did not like that call against Jerebko.
He was running in the direction of Jordan to foul him and CP3 walk into his running path to prevent him from getting to the Andre.
CP3 caused the collision but foul was called on the Jerebko.

Did the officials made the correct call according to the rules?

Re: Jerebko’s foul on CP3
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 09:41:07 AM »

Offline Sketch5

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 280
The officials were pretty bad last night. CP3 tripped over ET when making a move, ET wasn't moving at all, fouled called on him. And then CP3 just feel on a rebound and they called a foul on who ever it was behind him.

Clips didn't like a lot of the calls too. They were pretty bad last night. Not really sure what team they were pulling for. :P

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2016, 09:48:38 AM »

Offline loco_91

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 145
The officials were pretty bad last night. CP3 tripped over ET when making a move, ET wasn't moving at all, fouled called on him. And then CP3 just feel on a rebound and they called a foul on who ever it was behind him.

Clips didn't like a lot of the calls too. They were pretty bad last night. Not really sure what team they were pulling for. :P

Yeah I think that call was on Smart, causing him to foul out? And the most brutal one was in OT when Jordan went to the line and missed both. The call on JJ I think was correct, just a crafty play by CP3. Luckily he only went 1/2 anyway.

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2016, 10:01:07 AM »

Offline D Dub

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 251
I felt like he should have had to get his feet set to get that call.  Like taking a charge, except on offense...   CP3 certainly initiated the contact. 

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2016, 10:04:25 AM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
although the fouls on each team were almost pretty even (I think the Clippers went to the line 12 more times or something like that vs the Celtics), however during the last stretch in the 4th quarter, and most of OT, I felt the refs had an agenda and tried to help the Clippers win. So many phantom fouls. Although legal, but god do I hate when CP3 flop. And that phantom foul that sent Jordan to the line towards the end of the game...brutal, even Brad was angry

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2016, 10:29:15 AM »

Offline Denis998

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 388
  • Rutgers '17
genius play on the part of CP3. Was impressed.