Author Topic: Morris in trouble again...  (Read 3668 times)

Re: Morris in trouble again...
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2016, 06:16:30 PM »

Offline jdz101

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 404
I love it how some on here are completely guessing what has been said and what has happened during an altercation where they couldn't hear anything, and then justifying their guess with plays that have happened in the game earlier.

There's every chance that Morris could be yelling at Goodwin for something to do with his play and trying to be a leader. However there is also every chance that Morris is doing this in a completely incorrect fashion for a leader and ended up going too far.

What it does seem like from the outside is the Morris twins seem like a completely toxic presence to any locker room unless they're "bestezt frendz foreva always togeva sharing contractz n thingz". However, just a guess.

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck was chris bosh?

« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2016, 06:27:53 PM »

Offline ssspence

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 403
Goodwin has been a rare bright spot for the Suns after looking like a lost pick in his early days in the league. Disappointing to see him cave to their overall bad habits. Gotta be a tough time for Ryan McDonagh right now.

Is he part of the problem?  Both the Morris brothers and Dragic have said that the front office lied to them.  He's traded IT4 for poor value.  He moved a likely top-5 lottery pick for Brandon Knight.  He blew cap space on Tyson Chandler.  He fired a good coach largely due to personnel decisions that he himself made as GM.

He's had a tough run, no doubt. But I suspect he'll rebound well. I know him personally -- I can tell you he's very very sharp. He'll learn from some of his over-zealous decisions.

Mike

(My name is not Mike)

« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2016, 06:48:55 PM »

Offline jdz101

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 404
Goodwin has been a rare bright spot for the Suns after looking like a lost pick in his early days in the league. Disappointing to see him cave to their overall bad habits. Gotta be a tough time for Ryan McDonagh right now.

Is he part of the problem?  Both the Morris brothers and Dragic have said that the front office lied to them.  He's traded IT4 for poor value.  He moved a likely top-5 lottery pick for Brandon Knight.  He blew cap space on Tyson Chandler.  He fired a good coach largely due to personnel decisions that he himself made as GM.

He's had a tough run, no doubt. But I suspect he'll rebound well. I know him personally -- I can tell you he's very very sharp. He'll learn from some of his over-zealous decisions.

He's a heck of a hockey player aswell.  ;D

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck was chris bosh?