Author Topic: Big names rarely move. Realistic trade with MIN  (Read 1933 times)

Re: Big names rarely move. Realistic trade with MIN
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2016, 08:07:29 AM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
I'd trade Sully for Deing but not KO. I'd like to see both Deing and Shabazz here but I wouldn't go crazy to get either and with the way Deing is playing lately I don't see Minny trading him.

Sully, Hunter, Celtics 2016 and another future first. For Deing and Shabazz I would do.

IT/Smart
AB/Shabazz
Crowder/Turner
KO/Jerebko
Deing/Johnson

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2016, 11:16:49 AM »

Offline SRaposa33

• Svi Mykhailiuk
  • Tommy Points: 1
Dieng clicking with KAT. Olynyk developing nicely under Brad. Neither team has a good reason to trade these players. It's not realistic.

Well perhaps. Minnesota is 5-17 over their last 22. Things aren't "clicking" that well. Truth be told they have three very nice wins in their last four. But. They have ZERO shooting. Stretch-4's that are 7-feet and legit 3pt guys are pretty rare.

Olynyk has developed but he is maxed out. His skills are tremendous; the set shot, the FT stroke, even his handles and the turnaround. No fault of his own, but his physical makeup sets that as his ceiling. He's got cement shoes More so than the player, Dieng gives the Celtics the skills they really need, imo. He also has a more analogous demeanor and energy.

Two good reasons no?

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2016, 11:19:38 AM »

Offline SRaposa33

• Svi Mykhailiuk
  • Tommy Points: 1
I'd trade Sully for Deing but not KO. I'd like to see both Deing and Shabazz here but I wouldn't go crazy to get either and with the way Deing is playing lately I don't see Minny trading him.

Sully, Hunter, Celtics 2016 and another future first. For Deing and Shabazz I would do.

IT/Smart
AB/Shabazz
Crowder/Turner
KO/Jerebko
Deing/Johnson
I like this one too.