Author Topic: Fluff Boogie piece may have revealed he wants out  (Read 910 times)

Re: Fluff Boogie piece may have revealed he wants out
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 09:49:01 AM »

Offline Rosco917

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 559
How can Cousins not want to get out of Sacramento...Since his arrival the team has done nothing but change coaches, loose basketball games, and give an exhibition on how not to run an NBA franchise. The question has to be asked, putting his talent aside... does his actions, and lack of leadership contribute to the overall failure of his team.

Will DeMarcus Cousins ever coexist in a team atmosphere, and just what type of atmosphere will he thrive in?
What does DeMarcus need as far as an organization, a coach, and players to succeed.

Or will he just be another Derrick Coleman.

Re: Fluff Boogie piece may have revealed he wants out
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2016, 09:58:29 AM »

Offline Snakehead

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 448
Eh.  You could read that but I read that out of a lot of Cousins but he hasn't asked yet.  The tone is mostly he wants to win now regardless of what is going on around the team.  Which yeah you could read that way but we will see.  I want Cousins a lot but I just don't want to expect anything.

How can Cousins not want to get out of Sacramento...Since his arrival the team has done nothing but change coaches, loose basketball games, and give an exhibition on how not to run an NBA franchise. The question has to be asked, putting his talent aside... does his actions, and lack of leadership contribute to the overall failure of his team.

Will DeMarcus Cousins ever coexist in a team atmosphere, and just what type of atmosphere will he thrive in?
What does DeMarcus need as far as an organization, a coach, and players to succeed.

Or will he just be another Derrick Coleman.

I totally agree.  At some point you seriously as a person need to do right for yourself if you care.  This would be like you are I working for a terrible boss for years and having an awful time at work and having our career not take off how we want and just sticking around.

Yeah, I know he has a contract and all but I just think it'd be [dang]ing if he didn't want out.  I think he does.  I think he is more competitive than people say and that's part of why he is often so p---ed.  Yeah he has an attitude but personally I think he's very similar to Sheed who worked well on a great team.  I think he would thrive next to Smart, Bradley, Crowder type players.

Also the most [dang]ing for me if I'm him would be when this team was its best with Malone they fired him.  The organization clearly doesn't know what it's doing.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 10:05:12 AM by Snakehead »
"I really don't want people to understand me." - Jordan Crawford