Author Topic: Celtics (31-22) at Bucks (20-32) Game #54 2/9/16  (Read 32055 times)

Re: Celtics (31-22) at Bucks (20-32) Game #54 2/9/16
« Reply #480 on: February 10, 2016, 12:59:09 AM »

Offline KeepRondo

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 215
Missed it because I was busy getting dumped by my now former girlfriend of 2 years (dead serious). What the hell happened?

Idk what's worse... the break-up, or that I'm here asking what happened with the Cs game on the heels of it...

Wow. Life is bad. Go Kasich?
Speaking of politics. I can't get into the current events section of the website.

Did any democrat users get kicked out or just republicans?

"NCE" below means No Current Events. You've been banned brah
It will probably be pretty lame now.

I made the current events worth clicking into.

« Reply #481 on: February 10, 2016, 01:29:39 AM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389
Missed it because I was busy getting dumped by my now former girlfriend of 2 years (dead serious). What the hell happened?

Idk what's worse... the break-up, or that I'm here asking what happened with the Cs game on the heels of it...

Wow. Life is bad. Go Kasich?

Sorry to hear that, tarheels. You missed a pretty wild game. The Celts were great for the first five minutes or so, terrible for the next 33, then unreal for the final ten. We fought back from down 18 with 10 minutes left and tied it on free throws by Olynyk with one second left. AB then fouled Middleton on the Bucks' inbound and sent him to the line with 0.6 seconds remaining. Middleton hit the first and intentionally missed the second (we were out of timeouts). Crowder's blind heave fell way short.

Thanks, max. That's a shame... but glad we fought to get back in it, and hard to blame AB after his buzzer beater in CLE. Hope this isn't the start of a skid, though.
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

« Reply #482 on: February 10, 2016, 05:54:19 AM »

Offline cltc5

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 445
This Buck and Magic dominiance irks me .   

The Celtics fall apart against these teams .   Their coaches are not great . 

I just don't get it .

We don't match up well with young teams that push the ball or teams that push the ball in general.  Are depth and youth are an asset against teams that run more traditional sets.  Even match or worse when other teams stsrt runnin and can keep up with us.