Author Topic: Steve Kerr Phil Jacksoned the Zen Master  (Read 713 times)

Steve Kerr Phil Jacksoned the Zen Master
« on: February 08, 2016, 04:47:11 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136
 Wasn't the Zen Master famous for picking the absolute best teams,  slash players to coach.
 Well isn't it funny that it looked like Steve Kerr was going to be the Next coack of the New York Knicks working under The Zen Master, when boom he decides to go coach one of the best rosters of all time and now is in line to break Phil's record of 72 wins and 10 losses.

Tip of the cap to you Kerr for out Zennimg the Zen Master.

Re: Steve Kerr Phil Jacksoned the Zen Master
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 04:51:03 PM »

Offline TheFlex

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 367
And then Phil Jackson drafted Kristaps Porzingis and laughed 10 years later having delivered the greatest Knick of all time to the city of New York.

Draft: 8 first rounders in next 5 years.

Cap space: $24 mil.

https://www.reddit.com/r/dkcleague/

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 04:52:28 PM »

Offline BornReady

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 40
Tbh on paper
Any person would coach a team that had previously made the playoffs + had all stars in curry,lee and Iggy, + had a decent supporting cast and young players

Than coach a team lacking decent vets, in crazy New York environment where wins are a must, and doesn't have Dolan overseeing everything

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2016, 05:16:16 PM »

Offline Snakehead

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 448
And then Phil Jackson drafted Kristaps Porzingis and laughed 10 years later having delivered the greatest Knick of all time to the city of New York.

haha wow what a conclusion to jump to before his rookie year is even done.  I am a Knick hater but he has a long way to go to match up to Ewing, Frazier, Reed, Monroe, among others.
"I really don't want people to understand me." - Jordan Crawford