Jabari Parker
22 (68.8%)
Tobias Harris
4 (12.5%)
None
6 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Voting closed: February 18, 2016, 04:22:33 PM

Author Topic: Jabari or Tobias  (Read 1270 times)

Re: Jabari or Tobias
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2016, 06:07:01 PM »

Online jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1762
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
I went with Jabari, but that was assuming we would have to give up the same amount for both. Honestly, I don't see Jabari exceeding what Tobias has done so far in his NBA career, but the extra two years of his rookie contract really helps with our cap number.

Re: Jabari or Tobias
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2016, 04:14:25 PM »

Offline ThePoeticWolf

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 14
I think it all depends on what we plan on doing this off season.  Do we think we can get two top free agents to come or only one.  Both player would be an upgrade at the power forward but not at the small forward.  I think both of them can be our starting power forward and would be a nice pairing with Crowder at the SF, Bradley at the SG and IT and Smart at the PG.  With this being said I'm personally making this trade.

Boston Trades :
Brooklyns 2018 1st (I'm not willing to give up Brooklyn's pick this year)
Celtics 2016 1st
Jerebko for the money to match
Terry Rozier give them a backup point guard for them later.

Milwaukee
Jabari Parker

Yes, it might sound like an overpay to a degree because it's basically 3 first round picks, but if you can do it without the Brooklyn's pick this year I'm okay with it.  Since I'm taking a chance of us getting the top three picks in this draft.  I see 4 scoring shooting guards/small forwards that could be difference makers for us.  Ben Simmons is the price and Brandon Ingram is the 2nd pick I think are clear winners at 1 and 2.  At the 3 spot in the draft I like Jaylen Brown and Buddy Hield for adding scoring to the team.  Dragan Bender I've only seen clips and could be a wild card like Kristaps Porzingis was for the Knicks.