Author Topic: IT Eastern Conference Player of the Week!  (Read 1432 times)

IT Eastern Conference Player of the Week!
« on: February 08, 2016, 03:23:39 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2906

Re: IT Eastern Conference Player of the Week!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 03:53:54 PM »

Offline YoungOne87

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 65
strange, i think he wasnt even our best player in this stretch, but the stats back him up I guess

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 03:58:38 PM »

Offline bdm860

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 4586
Here's a fun fact:

Since IT became a Celtic, he has won Eastern Conference Player of the Week award 3x's.  No player has won it more in this time frame, but one other player has also won it 3x's.  Can you name that other player?

Out West, Curry and Durant have each won it 4x's since the trade deadline last year, and nobody else has won it more than 2x's.  So naturally, one can only conclude from this that IT must be one of the top 3-4 players in the league!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 04:36:07 PM by bdm860 »

After 18 months with their Bigs, the Littles were: 46% less likely to use illegal drugs, 27% less likely to use alcohol, 52% less likely to skip school, 37% less likely to skip a class

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2016, 04:01:22 PM »

Offline Chief

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2450
Here's a fun fact:

Since IT became a Celtic, he has won Eastern Conference Player of the Week award 3x's.  No player has won it more in this time frame, but one other player has also won it 3x's.  Can you name that other player?

Out West, Curry ans Durant have each won it 4x's since the trade deadline last year, and nobody else has won it more than 2x's.  So naturally, one can only conclude from this that IT must be one of the top 3-4 players in the league!

Wall?
Once you are labeled 'the best' you want to stay up there, and you can't do it by loafing around.

Larry Bird

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2016, 04:09:24 PM »

Offline max215

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 624
Here's a fun fact:

Out West, Curry ans Durant have each won it 4x's since the trade deadline last year, and nobody else has won it more than 2x's.  So naturally, one can only conclude from this that IT must be one of the top 3-4 players in the league!

LeJon Brames?
Isaiah, you were lightning in a bottle.

DKC Clippers

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2016, 04:24:34 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619
Here's a fun fact:

LeJon Brames?

Brook Lopez, weirdly enough.

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2016, 04:35:29 PM »

Offline bdm860

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 4586
Here's a fun fact:

LeJon Brames?

Brook Lopez, weirdly enough.

Yup, yup.  It's Brook.

After 18 months with their Bigs, the Littles were: 46% less likely to use illegal drugs, 27% less likely to use alcohol, 52% less likely to skip school, 37% less likely to skip a class

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2016, 08:43:28 AM »

Offline Smitty77

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 269
Could someone provide me the link showing all the other player rankings on this?

Thomas has scored the fifth most clutch points in the league (110) with the second most free throw attempts.  Of the top five scorers, he's just behind Kevin Durant in FG% at 44.4%.

Thanks,

Smitty77

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2016, 09:19:04 AM »

Offline Vox_Populi

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 346
Could someone provide me the link showing all the other player rankings on this?

Thomas has scored the fifth most clutch points in the league (110) with the second most free throw attempts.  Of the top five scorers, he's just behind Kevin Durant in FG% at 44.4%.

Thanks,

Smitty77
http://stats.nba.com/league/player/#!/clutch/?Season=2015-16&SeasonType=Regular%20Season&PerMode=Totals&sort=PTS&dir=1

Players ranked by total clutch (last 5 min. when behind or ahead by at most 5) points.

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2016, 10:01:43 AM »

Offline Chris22

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 460
Suck it, Queen James!

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2016, 10:40:09 AM »

Offline Smitty77

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 269

Thanks,

Smitty77
http://stats.nba.com/league/player/#!/clutch/?Season=2015-16&SeasonType=Regular%20Season&PerMode=Totals&sort=PTS&dir=1

Players ranked by total clutch (last 5 min. when behind or ahead by at most 5) points.

Thanks so much!!

Smitty77

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2016, 10:51:04 AM »

Offline KeepRondo

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 215
strange, i think he wasnt even our best player in this stretch, but the stats back him up I guess
When is he ever not our best player?

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2016, 12:27:09 PM »

Offline showtime

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 20
When Thomas is on the floor we are sixth in offensive efficiency, when he is off the floor we are 28th!!  I would say he is easily our best player.

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2016, 12:42:08 PM »

Offline KeepRondo

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 215
When Thomas is on the floor we are sixth in offensive efficiency, when he is off the floor we are 28th!!  I would say he is easily our best player.
Yep. And he's the guy most of us are waiting for Stevens to put back in the game in the fourth quarter to save us.

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2016, 01:26:48 PM »

Offline showtime

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 20
Yep. And he's the guy most of us are waiting for Stevens to put back in the game in the fourth quarter to save us.
  Sometimes I think Stevens waits to long. I'm wanting him back in at about the 8 minute mark!!