Author Topic: What was that???  (Read 1116 times)

What was that???
« on: February 07, 2016, 09:17:15 PM »

Offline DesertDweller

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 92
Thank God for our offense because there was very little defense being played versus the Kings!!! First quarter looked like an All Star game in progress.
we have been very fortunate so far, knock on wood, no major injuries.  I mean, look at Chicago without Jimmy Butler, they will feel it!!!

Re: What was that???
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 09:32:33 PM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
Thank God for our offense because there was very little defense being played versus the Kings!!! First quarter looked like an All Star game in progress.
we have been very fortunate so far, knock on wood, no major injuries.  I mean, look at Chicago without Jimmy Butler, they will feel it!!!

The Kings don't play defense.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2016, 10:23:16 PM »

Offline DesertDweller

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 92

The Kings don't play defense.

I know, but we didn't play much either, giving up 119!!!

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2016, 11:26:23 PM »

Offline jambr380

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1755
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
It's true - I am glad we got the win, but Stevens has a lot of game film to show the players on how not to play. They really let down when they had a chance to blow it open - there is no reason this should have been close at all.

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2016, 11:49:37 PM »

Offline knuckleballer

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 664
That was a good ugly win in the midst of a winning streak.  I'll take it every time and look forward to the next game.  Not all wins are going to be pretty unless you are the Warriors.